No veto sound beaming! No more headphones!
Nov 13, 2020 at 7:47 AM Post #3 of 23
Gotta have one!!!

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:21 AM Post #4 of 23
Sounds like a fake.. lots of fancy terms here.. ahem what are sound pockets...?

Nov 13, 2020 at 8:48 AM Post #5 of 23
' sending audio via ultrasonic waves to create sound pockets by the user’s ears '
So these ultrasonic waves, get converted using thin air, into waves at sonic frequencies that the ear can hear. - how?

But even CEO Christophe Ramstein (who of course has no bias influencing him) finds it hard to put the concept into words. “The brain doesn’t understand what it doesn’t know,” he said.
Sounds like salesman BS, to make it seem that the device is too clever, for the gullible public to understand or criticise.

Nov 13, 2020 at 11:24 AM Post #7 of 23
Maybe it's done by magic ?

Where's the popcorn machine ?

Nov 14, 2020 at 4:46 PM Post #9 of 23
It really sounds with a lot of BS. It could be a stunts to scam investors too

I don't know, I've read something years ago that some thingymajig stimulated the bone or bones in your ear and they could hear audio when before they were deaf.

I'm not saying it's not a scam, but the theory of it is already here, as they do that already like a cochlear implant, which turns audio in to electric impulses which can be heard as normal sound.

I dunno, I just stumbled across this page by accident, so everything I have written here is probably 98% wrong.

Nov 15, 2020 at 10:41 AM Post #11 of 23
I don't know, I've read something years ago that some thingymajig stimulated the bone or bones in your ear and they could hear audio when before they were deaf.

I'm not saying it's not a scam, but the theory of it is already here, as they do that already like a cochlear implant, which turns audio in to electric impulses which can be heard as normal sound.

I dunno, I just stumbled across this page by accident, so everything I have written here is probably 98% wrong.
Yeah but, that's still electrixal transmission which is nothing new. Only difference is that what you say isn't technically a headphone, but a bone conduction sensing, which is generally in the same rwalm of wireless headphones. For those that ear drums do not transmit air vibration sound infoemation to the brain.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020 at 10:42 AM Post #12 of 23
Yeah but, that's still electrixal transmission which is nothing new. Only difference is that what you say isn't technically a headphone, but a bone conduction sensing, which is generally in the same rwalm of wireless headphones. For those that ear drums do not transmit air vibration sound infoemation to the brain.
Well said !!

Nov 15, 2020 at 10:50 AM Post #13 of 23
It sounds to me as an intelligent speaker that follows your head movement to track your ear's position so that it can focus the sounds specifically to your ears from a distance. Is this poasible? Can we focus sounda to that extent?

I have experienced focus sounds, and it was donw with elwcteostatic Matin Logand which has a sweetspot, but not to the extens of iaolation like headphones.

From what I understand sounds moves radially outword like apoint source. It all dependa how beaming is possible with sound waves. Which I doubt sound can be beamed to the point of isolation.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2020 at 10:54 AM Post #14 of 23
It sounds to me as an intelligent speaker that follows your head movement to track your ear's position so that it can focus the sounds specifically to your ears from a distance. Is this poasible? Can we focus sounda to that extent.

I have experienced focus sounds, and it was donw with elwcteostatic Matin Logand which has a sweetspot, but not to the extens of iaolation like headphones.
You can use the AI to do so, but that isn’t anything ground breaking as someone just mentioned....it is called “speakers”, then you can make it to be a “smart speakers” which auto follow your head movements to some extends

You essentially seat at the right spot, or “sweet spot” to get the best immersive experiences.

But other people around you would still hear the sounds, in the while the company is claiming it being a different thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back