Noble Audio - the Wizard returns!
Sep 23, 2021 at 7:50 PM Post #33,556 of 36,096
Holy crap John! :scream:

WowWOWOWOWOwowwowWOW!

Screenshot_20210924-064843_Google.jpg

Noble Audio Stay updated on Noble Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/NobleAudio https://www.twitter.com/noblebywizard https://www.instagram.com/nobleaudio https://nobleaudio.com/en/ contact@nobleaudio.com
Sep 29, 2021 at 4:43 AM Post #33,560 of 36,096
Any impression, especially about depth stage? Because I very like Falcon Pro, but for me haven't deep stage.

Oct 4, 2021 at 12:30 AM Post #33,564 of 36,096
Just wanted to say hello here, it's been a while! Had a great time seeing Jim and his wife at the show, and got to try the FoKus Pro,

I enjoyed it, and it's on my eventual to buy list to level out my Airpods which are very neutral in comparison for a TWS. From memory, the FoKus is a fun listen, very energetic with a nice rumble in the low end while not being too overpowering.

Right on for a TWS! Hope Noble keeps on going in this direction signature-wise, great stuff and look forward to what's coming down the line in the future.

Still on my bucket list to get my K10 sent back and upgraded to a K10L. It's my most sentimental IEM by far, and why I am in this hobby in the first place, which eventually led to where I am now in my career.

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2021 at 2:54 AM Post #33,565 of 36,096
Just wanted to say hello here, it's been a while! Had a great time seeing Jim and his wife at the show, and got to try the FoKus Pro,

I enjoyed it, and it's on my eventual to buy list to level out my Airpods which are very neutral in comparison for a TWS. From memory, the FoKus is a fun listen, very energetic with a nice rumble in the low end while not being too overpowering.

Right on for a TWS! Hope Noble keeps on going in this direction signature-wise, great stuff and look forward to what's coming down the line in the future.

Still on my bucket list to get my K10 sent back and upgraded to a K10L. It's my most sentimental IEM by far, and why I am in this hobby in the first place, which eventually led to where I am now in my career.
Do you think its sound signature is V-shaped? How does it compare to Falcon/Falcon Pro? I was hoping it would be more full-bodied and more natural sounding than Falcon.

Oct 4, 2021 at 2:59 AM Post #33,566 of 36,096
@Sebastien Chiu please compare with Falcon Pro, for me Falcon Pro are good, I very like bass and timbre, but for me this IEM no have depth and holographic stage, only wide is very good.

Oct 4, 2021 at 4:20 AM Post #33,567 of 36,096
Do you think its sound signature is V-shaped? How does it compare to Falcon/Falcon Pro? I was hoping it would be more full-bodied and more natural sounding than Falcon.
I listened to Fokus Pro at Canjam as well. I own Falcon Pro and Sony xm4. I usually pick xm4 over Falcon Pro as the Sony is more musical and emotional. The Falcon Pro has good detail for a tws, but I find it to lack the emotional response I prefer when I listen. The Fokus takes the best of the Falcon Pro and xm4, IMO and turns it up. Detailed, deep low end, very musical. After 5min, I was sad I had the Falcon Pro. I WANT a pair. Don't need, but man do they sound wonderful.

Oct 4, 2021 at 4:58 AM Post #33,568 of 36,096
I listened to Fokus Pro at Canjam as well. I own Falcon Pro and Sony xm4. I usually pick xm4 over Falcon Pro as the Sony is more musical and emotional. The Falcon Pro has good detail for a tws, but I find it to lack the emotional response I prefer when I listen. The Fokus takes the best of the Falcon Pro and xm4, IMO and turns it up. Detailed, deep low end, very musical. After 5min, I was sad I had the Falcon Pro. I WANT a pair. Don't need, but man do they sound wonderful.
hmm interesting i'll defiantly be trying these out when they hit tokyo i have a feeling these will be replacing my falcon pros though lol

Oct 4, 2021 at 5:41 AM Post #33,569 of 36,096
I find the noise floor on Falcon Pro is pretty terrible, specifically the demo pair that I've experienced. It's good to know that Fokus Pro conveys more emotions than Falcon. Can't wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back