Philadelphia Area Meet-Up Jan 28th 2018 - NO football that weekend
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 26, 2017 at 12:13 AM Post #31 of 117
Lee, please take donations for food. I think most would definitely throw in. I missed out on food last year. You also shouldn't have to put out all your own money. Hopefully you pay nothing, as the venue is enough already. I'll throw in a nice chunk of change to prevent you from buying yourself.

Dec 26, 2017 at 12:16 AM Post #32 of 117
Lee have you thought of contacting Schiit? I'm almost positive they have a meet box that has a bunch of their gear. I don't think it cost anything. Could be cool, and maybe Schiit will make it fun for your trouble.

Dec 26, 2017 at 7:35 AM Post #33 of 117
I'd be happy to chip in. The Schitt idea is good, love to check out a Yggy!

Jan 7, 2018 at 11:02 AM Post #37 of 117
This will be my first meet and I hope I will make it, bringing.

Questyle cma600i
Sennheiser hd800s
Aeon flow open
Lcd3f (if I still own them)
Zmf atticus
Crossfade 2 wireless

Edit:just gonna bring aeon flow open and crossfade 2 wireless.

Last edited:
Jan 7, 2018 at 11:45 AM Post #39 of 117
Quick ? Though do we need to bring our own laptops to hook up? Bc I have all of my stuff hooked up to a desktop and my laptop is kinda janky.
It's best to bring your own source. Dont need the whole collection. Lots of people bring iPads as source purely for convenience.

Jan 7, 2018 at 11:47 AM Post #40 of 117
I have a beautiful Auralic Taurus MKII amp for sale. I can bring it with me if anyone is interested in buying it. ($850)

Lee, please feel free to delete this post if it oversteps boundaries..

Jan 7, 2018 at 1:08 PM Post #41 of 117
Some meets I've been to do have people bring stuff they want to sell ( sold an amp at one of these). Don't know if there is a policy for the Philly meet, though...

Jan 16, 2018 at 11:59 PM Post #42 of 117
I'm planning on coming. Thanks to @leesure for putting this together!

@leesure, is there a policy on gear-swapping? I saw someone asked earlier, and I was curious too. I'm in the market for a DAC.

I'm bringing:
* Aeon Flow Open
* Aeon Flow Closed
* Schiit Jotunheim (amp only)
* Schiit Fulla 2 (probably)
* Sennheiser HD6xx

Sources:
*Tidal through Google Chromecast Audio (via optical) <-- A Google Chromecast Audio is a good, cheap solution for Android users that doesn't totally mangle SQ
*Tidal through Windows laptop via USB

Jan 17, 2018 at 1:44 PM Post #43 of 117
Last edited:
Jan 18, 2018 at 3:30 PM Post #45 of 117
Probably only bringing a few things to this meet. Planning on just bringing my dac1541 all in one and a few headphones, not decided which yet, Eikon and maybe a few others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back