Shuoer impressions thread
Oct 4, 2019 at 3:30 AM Post #31 of 3,872
Yes for sure the sub bass is not seemingly rolled like the P1

How about that 3khz achilles hill that usually appears on Harman target tunes, just the same like oxygen or KP? because i rather have dip on 3khz like in a lot TOTL tuning, just like BL-03, so it will be safe from female vocal shouty shouts, trumpets, violins, etc

Oct 4, 2019 at 5:44 AM Post #32 of 3,872
How about that 3khz achilles hill that usually appears on Harman target tunes, just the same like oxygen or KP? because i rather have dip on 3khz like in a lot TOTL tuning, just like BL-03, so it will be safe from female vocal shouty shouts, trumpets, violins, etc

I will graph tonight or tomorrow at the latest.

Oct 4, 2019 at 6:12 AM Post #34 of 3,872
triggered

Oct 4, 2019 at 6:20 AM Post #35 of 3,872
and bought

Oct 4, 2019 at 6:53 AM Post #36 of 3,872
and bought

After you wrote that you bought one, the counter went down by 1, so it seems to be the global stock.

Dang, i also bought one now.
Now let's wait 2-3 weeks!

Last edited:
Oct 4, 2019 at 8:36 AM Post #37 of 3,872
Oct 4, 2019 at 9:03 AM Post #38 of 3,872
Oct 4, 2019 at 9:47 AM Post #39 of 3,872
IMG_0134.JPG

Will update tomorrow after I eat. My hands are shaking from hunger. Halloween decorations are killing me.

Thoughts.

Sounds as clear or clearer than the P1.
Has an elevated bass but clarity seems to prevent masking of/veil over mids.
Low power/volume with P1 sounds poor low volume on these shine.

Covering vent does nothing but maybe a spike at 16khz is +3dB but my hands are shaky and i think the vent does nothing

Oct 4, 2019 at 9:52 AM Post #40 of 3,872

Will update tomorrow after I eat. My hands are shaking from hunger. Halloween decorations are killing me.

Thoughts.

Covering vent does nothing but maybe a spike at 16khz is +3dB but my hands are shaky and i think the vent does nothing
wow, that thing have extended treble, all the way up to 16khz without drop off, probably sound very airy and detailed in the treble region, the emphasis in the 3-4khz region is a bit high though

Oct 4, 2019 at 9:59 AM Post #41 of 3,872
wow, that thing have extended treble, all the way up to 16khz without drop off, probably sound very airy and detailed in the treble region, the emphasis in the 3-4khz region is a bit high though

It sounds huge and has good bass...odd combo. Yes. At higher volume that hill will offend but at regular (for me) it seems great.

Oct 4, 2019 at 10:00 AM Post #42 of 3,872

Thoughts.

So its not real vents? was hoping a semi open back like ****, because I dont need isolation, I need air.. Thanks for the graph. So is that 3khz hump shouty?
Waiting for reviews.

Oct 4, 2019 at 10:08 AM Post #43 of 3,872

Thoughts.

this would have to be a set that I use in a quiet environment, so for now its time to pump the brakes on this set (for me). hopefully there is ample stock around 11/11 after more ears have a listen.

Oct 4, 2019 at 10:10 AM Post #44 of 3,872
So its not real vents? was hoping a semi open back like ****, because I dont need isolation, I need air.. Thanks for the graph. So is that 3khz hump shouty?
Waiting for reviews.

At higher volumes it is. I have only compared with P1 so far and they are both clarity machines and this one is better at that with bass and more sense of space. If people listen loud this could be shouty.

Oct 4, 2019 at 11:25 AM Post #45 of 3,872

Users who are viewing this thread

Back