Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Feb 7, 2015 at 1:04 AM Post #391 of 396
  I did a search an nobody else posted a pair of Five Tens, so I will :)    The mountain bike I ride is made by Orange, and the color is...orange.  So I had to get these!

Mine...about 4 years old and starting to show their age but still comfy. I used to ride in them but switched to clipless...now they are just street shoes.

Feb 22, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #392 of 396
  I did a search an nobody else posted a pair of Five Tens, so I will :)    The mountain bike I ride is made by Orange, and the color is...orange.  So I had to get these!

Cool! Wondering if there's a red version of this so I could also pair it with the color of my bike 
beerchug.gif

I bought a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 18's and they are by far the comfiest gutties I've ever worn. By miles!

I was leary to get these because I read reviews of people saying they don't fit like the Nirvana (Source: Running Gear Lab). I've been wearing the Nirvana since 2009 and when they were replaced with this one I was skeptical. I finally gave them a try and they fit and support just as good and even better they are a lighter weight than the Nirvana.

Herring Munich

Very nice! Anyone knows where I can find this? I checked the Herring shoes website and it is no longer available. Checked Amazon and it is not there as well.

Feb 23, 2016 at 4:15 AM Post #393 of 396

Herring Munich

Very nice! Anyone knows where I can find this? I checked the Herring shoes website and it is no longer available. Checked Amazon and it is not there as well.

They seem to have taken it off their catalogue for some reason... Unfortunate since I would have purchased another pair, for I like them a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back