Sneaker-Fi (or Shoe-Fi)
Feb 9, 2014 at 1:45 AM Post #379 of 396
Some of my older sneakers:

May 28, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #381 of 396
Bought a pair of Salomon's for the first time. Have had the idea of buying this type of shoe for a while but it was still a leap for some reason. Love the hybrid hike/casual flavour. This is the Salomon Eskape Aero.

Edit: well that didn't work out. Returned them for looking unexpectedly Nike when worn. Also pretty tight fit at my size 9/42.

Jun 12, 2014 at 10:21 PM Post #382 of 396
I love shoes. I'm a huge fan of Vans Old Skool. I usually wear them in the summer and once the fall comes in I switch over to my 1460 Dr. Martens. The docs are easily the comfiest shoes I have ever own.  

Jun 13, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #383 of 396
I can't post pictures yet, but I do like my neon yellow with reflective panels Nike Fingertrap Max shoes!  Perfect for Jazzercise! 
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #384 of 396
I'm a big fan of Merrells.  Both Moabs, and Phoenix Vents.  Highly recommended for hiking and trailing.  Tough as nails, but comfy.

Oct 26, 2014 at 10:08 AM Post #385 of 396
I bought a pair of Mizuno Wave Rider 18's and they are by far the comfiest gutties I've ever worn. By miles!

Nov 23, 2014 at 7:21 PM Post #388 of 396
If I'm ever bored enough to show people my annoyingly expensive dress shoes, I'll toss em in frame and snap a photo. Otherwise, all my other shoes are less'n $50 and not worth caring about.

Feb 6, 2015 at 11:29 PM Post #390 of 396
Some Lakais. 5 years old now colour is fading that's about it. Soles, leather everything is in totally fine shape. Gone hiking, in the lake, played soccer everything in these. Of all the skate shoes I've owned, these have been the best. Nothing over the top in styling, and have lasted longer then any other pair, by far the most comfortable (more then even my old work shoes), and since they are a less a popular brand, slightly cheaper.

They're a bit dirty, lots of salt and dirt in the snow today.

I also have a pair of black Puma Speedcats that I use for driving. Fantastic for long trips (made for driving after all) soles on those are very soft rubber wear out realitivly quickly, but you will have a hard time slipping on anything but water. Side note, there is a warning on the tongue of them says "Not flame proof equipped" heh guess you can't use them at some tracks if they require full flame suits

Users who are viewing this thread

Back