SUPER-SALE of OVERSTOCK headphone amps, headphones, demo units, products that were open for photography and NEVER used, etc
Sep 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 54

Flavio T

Member of the Trade: EarphoneSolutions.com
[size=large]SUPER-SALE of OVERSTOCK headphone amps, headphones, demo units, products that were open for photography and NEVER used, etc[/size]

Only until supplies last, we are running a very aggressive sale on products which we are either overstocked, about to be discontinued by the manufacturer, or products that were opened for photography purposes only and NEVER used.

Among these products we have Ray Samuels, Meier amps, Denon headphones and turntables, AKG headphones, Ultrasone, Sennheiser, Audio-Technica, Shure, Westone, SPL Auditor, Phiaton and a couple of Grados.

Most models we only have one of each model and this will be first come first serve. If we run into authorization problems with the credit card, the next order will take the item. We will do our best to keep the availability updated.

As an extra incentive to our fellow Head-fiers, on top of these very discounted prices, we are giving an extra 10% OFF with coupon code [size=small]HEADFI[/size]

Please keep in mind that this coupon cannot be used with products that are not in the BLOW OUT section.

The items that are on sale are all here in this page:

[size=x-large]Blow Out Sale[/size]

All products sold are non-returnable, fully covered under the manufacturer's warranty. Why non-returnable? Because we are almost giving them away.

Items will be removed from that section as they become sold out.

Thank you for your support as always.

Sep 28, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #3 of 54
confused.gif
I have to disagree. Looks like there are a lot of great deals there.

Sep 28, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #4 of 54
Ed8, GS1000i, Luxman P200.. very nice deal

Sep 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM Post #5 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by driftingbunnies /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Very excited about this but even with the extra 10% off, the prices are nowhere near good deals.

I have to disagree. We put a lot of thought on these prices.

HR2 by Ray Samuels, brand NEW, below dealer cost, Meier Amps SYMPHONY, CANTATE.2 and SWING, below dealer cost, a couple of Shure headphones, some Sennheiser units, all about the lowest price anyone can find and the products are repacked like new! NEVER used. Just for photography purposes.

Some of the AKG are also at a very low price and they are practically new with marks on the retail box! NEVER played before.

We are about to add (02) SR60i at $59 BEFORE the 10% Headfi discount (01) RS1i and (01) SR325i at very low price. Boxes were open, headphones were put on a mannequin head (our Silver Surfer
smily_headphones1.gif
) and then back into the box.

Many items were sold out over the weekend (PRO900, etc.).

Sep 29, 2009 at 1:01 AM Post #6 of 54
12 NEW items added to the BLOW-OUT sale:

Some DENON earphones at CLOSE-OUT price below dealer cost.

AKG earbuds 10% below dealer cost.

Sennheiser MX560 for $13.50 after discount!

Very limited quantities.

Sep 29, 2009 at 5:27 AM Post #9 of 54
Items such as the hd600/hd650 or the akg 701 are decently priced but not extremely good deals. You might save a couple dollars or so. Obviously the big ticket items have a larger discount but overall I've seen many of the prices listed in red as regular prices on other sites. However, I'd like to thank earphonesolutions for giving us the extra 10% because it just adds to some of the better deals such as the Luxman and GS1000i.

Sep 29, 2009 at 8:55 PM Post #11 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by suntzu /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi. Do you have anymore Grado RS1i for sale? Missed this ad earlier.

Thanks

We have not put the RS1i, SR325i and SR60i for sale yet.

They should be added between tonight and tomorrow morning.

The prices will be very good considering they were never played but simply used for photography.

Sep 30, 2009 at 7:33 AM Post #14 of 54
Nice prices on most gear!

I ordered the RS1i but it still appears on the website? Hope you guys don't charge the credit card unless you confirm that you haven't been deluged with multiple orders for ONE set of cans!

Great deals on the fixed-priced Grados, Luxman etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back