SUPER-SALE of OVERSTOCK headphone amps, headphones, demo units, products that were open for photography and NEVER used, etc
Sep 30, 2009 at 6:03 PM Post #17 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by shawn_low /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Nice prices on most gear!

I ordered the RS1i but it still appears on the website? Hope you guys don't charge the credit card unless you confirm that you haven't been deluged with multiple orders for ONE set of cans!

Great deals on the fixed-priced Grados, Luxman etc.

ordered before you

Sep 30, 2009 at 7:58 PM Post #18 of 54
Metro.fi 220 now at $39.99. Only 11 left.

Sennheiser IE8 - open box at $299 - only 2 units at this price (before headfi coupon).

Lowered some Pioneer headphone prices even more. Below dealer cost now. Brand new, factory sealed.

iPod Dock MS600 lowered to $259 before headfi coupon

AUDITOR Headphone Amp by SPL (same as PHONITOR manufacturer) at $849, played for less than 20 minutes.

Audio-Technica ATH-W5000 FACTORY SEALED for $729 before Headfi coupon.

Sep 30, 2009 at 8:35 PM Post #19 of 54
HD800 will open for pre-order within 24 hours. at Headphone Solutions - Sennheiser Headphones, Grado Headphones and AKG Headphones - The Best Headphones for your Lifestyle and Headphone Reviews Not part of any sale and no coupons are allowed as per Sennheiser reseller policy.

Luxman P200 will sell for $990 - 10% with coupon HEADFI ($891!) This awesome Japanese amplifier was never used except for our own product shots. Hurry! This one won't last for too long. Regular price is $1,500

HR2 by Ray Samuels at $674.10 + FREE shipping after the HEADFI coupon discount. ONLY 2 LEFT!

MEIER New SYMPHONY.2 at $1,079.10 after the HEADFI coupon discount. Plus FREE shipping. Only 1 at this price!

Sep 30, 2009 at 9:53 PM Post #20 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by fdhfdy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
ordered before you

Erm, you win? Bravo?

Note that Flavio has come back saying that Grado's cannot be shipped outside the US!

Oct 1, 2009 at 4:00 PM Post #21 of 54
I just ordered the MS600 docking station with the phiaton 15% coupon! BTW, I don't think/the Head-fi Coupon said it was invalid. Did it expire today?

Oct 1, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #22 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flavio T /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Luxman P200 will sell for $990 - 10% with coupon HEADFI ($891!) This awesome Japanese amplifier was never used except for our own product shots. Hurry! This one won't last for too long. Regular price is $1,500

If I hadn't already bought a pricey new amp this year, I'd be all over the Luxman. High drool factor on that one.

Oct 1, 2009 at 6:08 PM Post #23 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by azneinstein /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I just ordered the MS600 docking station with the phiaton 15% coupon! BTW, I don't think/the Head-fi Coupon said it was invalid. Did it expire today?

The coupon has not expired. It will as soon as we run out of the demo units.

Oct 3, 2009 at 12:31 AM Post #25 of 54
We have lowered the prices on several items. These open units MUST GO! They are LIKE NEW, some are BRAND NEW (Ray Samuels HR2, Meier Symphony.2, Meier Cantate.2, Pioneer headphones, AKG earbuds, some Sennheiser wireless microphones, some soon to be discontinued Sennheiser headphones and much more.

Oct 5, 2009 at 8:50 PM Post #28 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by taiyoyuden /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So these have been opened but put back with everything into the original box?

YES. We opened, took the photos and put them back in the box. It would be very hard to tell they were even opened.

Oct 5, 2009 at 8:53 PM Post #29 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by IPodPJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What is the difference between the Symphony and the Symphony.2?

I will have to send an email to Jan Meier to ask him but he sent us an email to confirm that all the units we received were the .2

I believe it was a revision he made back in July.

Oct 7, 2009 at 12:08 AM Post #30 of 54
Ahhhh GS1000i is gone
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back