Test Monster Turbine Pro Headphones!
Nov 26, 2009 at 3:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 131

SoundMatters12

Head-Fier
Monster Cable is looking for Head-Fi community members to review our new Turbine Pro In-Ear Headphones! We will be giving out pairs of the headphones to 4 Head-Fi members to test out and comment on in the forum.

If you would like to be considered for this review opportunity, simply reply to this thread. Please note, all 4 reviewers will be selected one week from the date that this thread goes live.

TurbineProGold_129393_Glam_pair.jpg

UPDATE: Thanks to everyone for all of the great responses, feedback and submissions! Please note that while we will be keeping this thread open for the month, the review submission process is now closed. If you have been selected as a reviewer, we will be contacting you shortly. Thanks again for your interest in Monster and the Turbine Pros!

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:06 PM Post #2 of 131
I'd love to review a pair of Turbine Pro In-Ear headphones.
I'm always on the move, and have been using my Westone UM2's non-stop for a year now. If I'm picked I'll put my best effort into a review
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:09 PM Post #3 of 131
I would like to review and compare them with my high end universal iem collection. Would be interesting to see how they stack up against the competition.

Nov 26, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #5 of 131
I'd like to write up review. Hope you pick me =)

Nov 26, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #8 of 131
Would love to give them a whirl. I have UE11s, Shure E530 IEMs to compare with. Also have a Ray Samuels Shadow, ALO Jena Cryo Dock Line Out with Lossless AIFF files on an IPOD 5.5g 80gig. Thanks! Also, please check my profile for other gear I have.

Nov 27, 2009 at 12:01 AM Post #10 of 131
I would also appreciate the chance to test-drive and evaluate these interesting IEM's in a concise and evenhanded review. I have heard several good things about them - now I would like to hear for myself, straight from the Monster's mouth!

biggrin.gif

Nov 27, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #12 of 131
Hmmm, interestingly enough, I own the Turbines and have since left them in my drawer for a pair of RE0's, as I felt the Turbines, while pretty good, were not comfortable at all. The RE0's, however, don't give me enough bass punchiness(or at least not yet), so I've been thinking about giving the Turbines another go, once the Comply T400 eartips arrive.

I'm definitely interested to see how they fare against it, I'm assuming, younger brother.

Nov 27, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #14 of 131
I would be Honored to test them out.. Im sort of new here but have great ebay and overclock.net for PC feedback and this site is my new home. lol

I'd totally try out Monsters new and Improved headphones, I never heard the first Turbines but id like to finally hear your sound signature. I just finished wiring my car stereo with all monster so I usually love your products.

Thanks for the Opportunity Monster!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back