The discovery thread!
Sep 14, 2018 at 12:46 AM Post #37,801 of 104,615

You know I gotta hand it to NiceHCK. My goodness both these sound right. The NK10 is absolute bling. I just literally popped them in my ears as I am typing.

Someone been crafting their game. I have to hand it to the OEM that makes these things. I would like to give credit to NiceHCK as their name is written all over these earphones but I am very certain it is another company that makes these things for them. These are the same group that made the HK6 and my DZ12.

These do share some similarities to the DZ12 more than the HK6. They sound very cohesive. Very dimensional. Very balanced. Wide and deep. NiceHCK house forward mids with clean extended treble. Deep punchy rumbly sub bass. Very comfy in the ears. Lovely dark translucent blue color. It is extremely early impression but I want to say these sound even deeper than the DZ12. DZ12 might have a slightly wider stage but these definitely have the depth over them. These sound fantastic out of the box. More to come.

As close to the sonics as these things are to my DZ12. Considering these are about half the price. These are extreme value for a higher end all BA iem. I will take my time with this one but I am definitely digging on their sonics. They do sound more like a flagship effort than a stop gap. I am sure they will come out with more in the future but I want to say these are pushing some serious SQ for the bux.

What was even just as surprising of their sound is the EP35 single dynamic earphones you guys see in the pic above. I was lazy and posted both earphones in one pic. These are being sold for $28 on NiceHCK web site. Was told these use the same dynamic driver that is in the Onkyo E700M

71lAnxNGEGL._SL1500_.jpg
They kinda look like em too. These things go for $120 on amazon. Don't know if I would put the SQ value at the price point just yet but they certainly don't sound like no damn $28 earphone. Lol. I was so expecting a big bass earphone only to be greeted with a clean enthusiast U neutralish tuning. Airy and detailed with better extension in the bass and treble than I have heard anything at this price. They do sound touch thin sounding but they definitely impressed out of the box. Will have to burn them in to get the truth out of them. I will do a full write up on both these earphones for NiceHCK but

Going back to the NK10. They come with a very nice 8 Core SPC single ended brown colored cable. You bet I have a 2 pin all silver balanced cable on it's way to me as I type just for these earphones. These are definitely worthy out of the box. I look forward to getting to know both these earphones.

Sep 14, 2018 at 12:47 AM Post #37,802 of 104,615

You know I gotta hand it to NiceHCK. My goodness both these sound right. The NK10 is absolute bling. I just literally popped them in my ears as I am typing.

Someone been crafting their game. I have to hand it to the OEM that makes these things. I would like to give credit to NiceHCK as their name is written all over these earphones but I am very certain it is another company that makes these things for them. These are the same group that made the HK6 and my DZ12.

These do share some similarities to the DZ12 more than the HK6. They sound very cohesive. Very dimensional. Very balanced. Wide and deep. NiceHCK house forward mids with clean extended treble. Deep punchy rumbly sub bass. Very comfy in the ears. Lovely dark translucent blue color. It is extremely early impression but I want to say these sound even deeper than the DZ12. DZ12 might have a slightly wider stage but these definitely have the depth over them. These sound fantastic out of the box. More to come.

As close to the sonics as these things are to my DZ12. Considering these are about half the price. These are extreme value for a higher end all BA iem. I will take my time with this one but I am definitely digging on their sonics. They do sound more like a flagship effort than a stop gap. I am sure they will come out with more in the future but I want to say these are pushing some serious SQ for the bux.

What was even just as surprising of their sound is the EP35 single dynamic earphones you guys see in the pic above. I was lazy and posted both earphones in one pic. These are being sold for $28 on NiceHCK web site. Was told these use the same dynamic driver that is in the Onkyo E700M

71lAnxNGEGL._SL1500_.jpg
They kinda look like em too. These things go for $120 on amazon. Don't know if I would put the SQ value at the price point just yet but they certainly don't sound like no damn $28 earphone. Lol. I was so expecting a big bass earphone only to be greeted with a clean enthusiast U neutralish tuning. Airy and detailed with better extension in the bass and treble than I have heard anything at this price. They do sound touch thin sounding but they definitely impressed out of the box. Will have to burn them in to get the truth out of them. I will do a full write up on both these earphones for NiceHCK but

Going back to the NK10. They come with a very nice 8 Core SPC single ended brown colored cable. You bet I have a 2 pin all silver balanced cable on it's way to me as I type just for these earphones. These are definitely worthy out of the box. I look forward to getting to know both these earphones.
I have the EP35 coming for a review tomorrow. Jim told me the story, too, that they share the driver with the Onkyo M700E. I have my doubts (both have different specs) and speculate it is just the looks they share. The Onkyos received very mixed reviews. Let's see how the EP35 will hold up against other single DDs in their price category such as the Hifi Walker A1, Fostex TE-02, Tinaudio T1, and Fidue A65.

https://www.audioreviews.org/dongles-portable-dac-amps/

https://www.audioreviews.org/dongle-dilemma/

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018 at 12:56 AM Post #37,804 of 104,615
Those EP35s are surprising. I was very much not expecting how they sound. Lol. You will see what I mean once you hear a few tunes using them.
Yeah, I was told I would love them and it is promising that you don't report a V-shaped sound. I certainly love the modded Hifi Walker A1 [a poor man's JVC FD01]. The EP35 certainly look great.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018 at 8:00 AM Post #37,806 of 104,615
Wow, my Finschi is said to be coming today according to USPS. Got my shipped/tracking # info on the 9th so pretty quick! Tracking says accepted on the 10th and didn't leave HK till the 12th.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018 at 9:16 AM Post #37,807 of 104,615
I have received NiceHCK NK10 2 days ago and I must say that these are the best Chinese IEM I have heard not if the best I have ever had.

Only my DZ12 gives these some competition for an all BA earphone but cost 2X much. I have them in my ears as I type out of my ZX300 and for the money these are a marvel. I would still rate my IT04 over these in technicalities but these sound so muscial, very enjoyable, gives one of the best renditions of being surrounded by music I have heard. I think NiceHCKs got a hit on their hands.

Wow, my Finschi is said to be coming today according to USPS. Got my shipped/tracking # info on the 9th so pretty quick! Tracking says accepted on the 10th and didn't leave HK till the 12th.

Can't wait to try mines too. Wouldn't surprise me if these are up there in SQ with the NK10s

Sep 14, 2018 at 10:55 AM Post #37,810 of 104,615
Finally got an update on where in the world my DMGs are. They are in town so I have my fingers crossed they will show up at my house very soon.

Wanting them so much. I am getting rid of some of my iems. Some are already gone.

Enough of the 50$ range. The audboz is on order, and the next one is the DMG as soon as i got the money.

A flat and a fun signature.

Sep 14, 2018 at 10:57 AM Post #37,811 of 104,615
Some people say that DMGs have Knowles drivers, but the material says proprietary.

Can anyone make it clearer ? I find unusual 4 Knowles and 2 dynamics for 139$

Sep 14, 2018 at 11:03 AM Post #37,813 of 104,615
If I remember correctly there was a site that mentioned that it was Knowles who made them for BGVP so there for proprietary. As they often do for manufacturers.

To be honest I don't really care as long as it sounds good. I know half the drivers in the NK10 are knowles drivers the other half being Chinese BAs. I can't pick out which drivers are doing what on the NK10 but together it makes that earphones sing.

Heck if a Chinese BA sounds just as good and has almost the exact spec and performance as a knowles made BA but cost half as much. Why not. The only thing that does is save us consumers money.

Last edited:
Sep 14, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #37,814 of 104,615
If I remember correctly there was a site that mentioned that it was Knowles who made them for BGVP so there for proprietary. As they often do for manufacturers.

To be honest I don't really care as long as it sounds good. I know half the drivers in the NK10 are knowles drivers the other half being Chinese BAs. I can't pick out which drivers are doing what on the NK10 but together it makes that earphones sing.

Heck if a Chinese BA sounds just as good and has almost the exact spec and performance as a knowles made BA but cost half as much. Why not. The only thing that does is save us consumers money.

Found this info on youtube:

gdgdgdgdg.PNG

Specs look pretty impressive for $139

Sep 14, 2018 at 11:40 AM Post #37,815 of 104,615

One thing that makes me curious.

There is really a difference in SQ beetwen bellsing BAs and Knowles ? If a iem is tuned the same, with a Knowles and a bellsing copy. We would be able to hear the difference ?

Don't know, but i have a feeling that my trn v80 for example, suffers from low quality BAs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back