Topping A90
Jul 25, 2020 at 4:53 PM Post #526 of 1,442
I guess no one try to proof A90 better than 3000 dollars Amp, but for 500 A90 pretty dissent, at least I stopped to looking for first time, since I bought my first planars headphones, like eight months ago,all this time I bought and sale different dac and amps in a price range up to one thousand, now I preety happy with D90 and A90, just my own opinion

Jul 25, 2020 at 5:16 PM Post #527 of 1,442
I guess no one try to proof A90 better than 3000 dollars Amp, but for 500 A90 pretty dissent, at least I stopped to looking for first time, since I bought my first planars headphones, like eight months ago,all this time I bought and sale different dac and amps in a price range up to one thousand, now I preety happy with D90 and A90, just my own opinion
Damn.... I kinda want to hear by most people that a $499 solid state can beat or 100% performs equal to $3000 sound quality.

Jul 25, 2020 at 6:03 PM Post #528 of 1,442
Damn.... I kinda want to hear by most people that a $499 solid state can beat or 100% performs equal to $3000 sound quality.

How about you buy them both and try that theory out yourself? Instead of bashing with what he said she said?

That way you only have to prove to one person. Yourself.

Jul 26, 2020 at 10:25 AM Post #530 of 1,442
Bashing ? Since when I bash what he or she said ? Where is your claim that I bashed ?

Stop repeating yourself like a broken record for one.

I remember you from the Verite thread where you went on an endless rant which upset a bunch of people and ended with the mod deleting several pages of the thread.

Like someone else pointed out, make your point and move on. And I'm not about to get into a pointless engagement with you, knowing it's not gonna go anywhere, so don't bother replying to my comment.

Jul 26, 2020 at 12:15 PM Post #531 of 1,442
Stop repeating yourself like a broken record for one.

I remember you from the Verite thread where you went on an endless rant which upset a bunch of people and ended with the mod deleting several pages of the thread.

Like someone else pointed out, make your point and move on. And I'm not about to get into a pointless engagement with you, knowing it's not gonna go anywhere, so don't bother replying to my comment.
No I only repeat once. If you bother to reply my comment, I should also bother for your comment. There is a difference between bashing and stating an informed opinion/facts. Again, no intention bashing or inflammatory comments, just probably most people here are sensitive.
Now for the Verite thread, too much things to explain in depth but will say this, people need to evaluate the whole thing before judging or accusing others which of course, the thread has been removed so we move on. There are misunderstanding and am innocent, which some just made me as a bad person. The moderator even apologize to me which I have proof.
Going back to your statement, like I said, not everybody have the opportunity to A/B or own both as there are many consideration factors. And by the way, when was I met you on that thread or somewhere, I remember your username and instantly like you, in fact even envy. But to my surprise, I was quite hurt by your comment, just saying. Furthermore, I made my point and move on.

Jul 26, 2020 at 12:31 PM Post #532 of 1,442
There is a difference between bashing and stating an informed opinion/facts. Again, no intention bashing or inflammatory comments, just probably most people here are sensitive.

To paraphrase Inigo Montoya: I don't think any of those words mean what you think they mean. (And to paraphrase myself, forever having to get in the exact same last word is not an endearing trait.) I know you will undoubtedly reply to this (like the scorpion, it's your nature), but I won't be bothering to reply any further either.

Jul 26, 2020 at 12:33 PM Post #533 of 1,442
To paraphrase Inigo Montoya: I don't think any of those words mean what you think they mean. (And to paraphrase myself, forever having to get in the exact same last word is not an endearing trait.) I know you will undoubtedly reply to this (like the scorpion, it's your nature), but I won't be bothering to reply any further either.
whats your point. Yes those words meant what I think I meant. Please...

Jul 27, 2020 at 10:53 AM Post #534 of 1,442
nothing too technical yet. i have 4 amps..
887, A90, Liquid Platinum and a Susy Dynahi. The A90 ranks in the bottom 2 to me. the A90 just doesn't sound too good, did some dac swapping too and built a custom xlr cable to split the signal so i can a/b. playing through a rockna wavelight, and into either my susvara or lcd4.

i also have a d90, and its definitely nothing special.

Last edited:
Jul 27, 2020 at 11:27 AM Post #535 of 1,442
nothing too technical yet. i have 4 amps..
887, A90, Liquid Platinum and a Susy Dynahi. The A90 ranks in the bottom 2 to me. the A90 just doesn't sound too good, did some dac swapping too and built a custom xlr cable to split the signal so i can a/b. playing through a rockna wavelight, and into either my susvara or lcd4.

i also have a d90, and its definitely nothing special.
If its nothing special, why would you own D90 ??? You actually own both LCD-4 and Susvara ?

Jul 27, 2020 at 11:33 AM Post #536 of 1,442
If its nothing special, why would you own D90 ??? You actually own both LCD-4 and Susvara ?
didn't know it wasn't anything special until i plugged it into my system lol. honestly i got sold on the numbers, then realized numbers aren't everything.
yes i have the LCD-4 and Susvara, and a full stax setup, which i usually listen to even more.

Jul 27, 2020 at 11:47 AM Post #537 of 1,442
didn't know it wasn't anything special until i plugged it into my system lol. honestly i got sold on the numbers, then realized numbers aren't everything.
yes i have the LCD-4 and Susvara, and a full stax setup, which i usually listen to even more.
You made me feel like crap now. I cant afford flagship to your caliber

Jul 27, 2020 at 1:37 PM Post #539 of 1,442
My last Topping was D30. :triportsad::triportsad::triportsad::triportsad::triportsad:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back