TOUR CLOSED - 64 Audio US CIEM Demo Tour - Tia Fourte' and U18 Tzar >>> Starting May 2017
Aug 12, 2018 at 3:01 PM Post #811 of 813
I ended up being the last person on the tour and returned them to Roman at 64 Audio a couple weeks ago. Just wanted to say thanks to everyone who helped make the tour possible. I ended up really liking the tia fourtes and it’s now on my radar as a potential upgrade from my CA Vegas.

I’m not a particularly knowledgeable audiophile from being able to explain what I like about a particular piece of gear, but want to make sure I contribute and share my impressions. Where’s the best place for me to submit a review, the thread for the phones themselves or in the reviews area?

You can submit a review on the product page in the Head Gear section or if you’re posting impressions feel free to share them here.

Aug 14, 2018 at 11:26 AM Post #813 of 813
So I've only had a couple hours to listen to these iems and these are very early impressions, but I'm finding a significant difference between the U12t and my A12t. I've only tried the symbio and spinfit tips, but I'm finding that the custom version has more bass and the high frequencies seem better controlled. I'll try other tips, but I'm surprised how much better the custom version sounds. Take this w/ a grain of salt, as I'm currently running my custom A12ts w/ the Thor Silver II (highly recommended for the U12t/A12t), but from my experience, the main difference I recall w/ this cable from stock cable is that slightly less bass qty and vocals are a little more forward, but in my experience, the A12t is significantly better that if I would have auditioned the U12t, I probably wouldn't have liked it. Maybe this will change when I try different tips, but not sure if anyone who owns both has noticed this as well. Very impressed with the Trio by the way, It's a step over the A12t. I'll post better impressions when I've spent more time w/ them, but so far I really like them, better than the Fourte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back