TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Aug 23, 2016 at 2:17 AM Post #5,297 of 24,683
  Dual balanced armatures, two physical units but two drivers per unit. 

(2) ea 7mm drivers plus (2) ea dual balanced armatures  = 4 drivers, but the description says 6 drivers?

Aug 23, 2016 at 2:39 AM Post #5,299 of 24,683
2 dual mean 2 sets of 2. So 4 BA

Thanks, I had to google it to understand that.   Tricky wording, here's a pic from head-fi that helps to understand:

"Twin vs Dual balanced armatures

People have been asking what the difference between twin and dual drivers is, so here is a quick and brief explanation.

The twin balanced armatures are 2 separate drivers but enclosed in the same housing with one sound port. 

The dual balanced armatures are 2 physical separate drivers with a sound port for each."

Aug 23, 2016 at 5:32 AM Post #5,300 of 24,683
guys, just curious, is there a venting port on the Master 6?
If there is, where is it located at?

I'm quite concerned about the isolation because my Delta VII, even with the foam tips, don't isolate very well when commuting

Aug 23, 2016 at 5:47 AM Post #5,301 of 24,683
  guys, just curious, is there a venting port on the Master 6?
If there is, where is it located at?

I'm quite concerned about the isolation because my Delta VII, even with the foam tips, don't isolate very well when commuting

I was actually wondering the same thing.

As there are dynamic drivers, there should be a venting hole, right?

Aug 23, 2016 at 7:38 AM Post #5,305 of 24,683
Waiting for the PM4, I feel like a kid at the beginning of December. You know Christmas is coming, but it just seems so dang far away!
ksc75smile.gif

Aug 23, 2016 at 9:30 AM Post #5,306 of 24,683
  Waiting for the PM4, I feel like a kid at the beginning of December. You know Christmas is coming, but it just seems so dang far away!
ksc75smile.gif

Me too.  Almost .... almost trying to avoid dropping in here because it strengthens the reminder that late September - early October is still a long ways off :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back