TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Sep 30, 2017 at 10:19 PM Post #22,202 of 24,683
And that's now 2 months after Dan's first blog post saying they'll definitely all be shipped within 21 days. There's a lot of people still left who are trying to be patient and hold out hope, not being transparent about the situation is doing as much or more damage to them as the delays themselves. I looked back over past updates, and each one about the PM6 says it's just 2-3 weeks away from finishing up. Always. And in late March they were just one week away. In retrospect I feel a bit foolish for hanging on so long given the evidence, but it's been a learning experience and it'll reduce my chances of getting scammed in the future. Nobody wants to cut their losses after a year if it's "just one more week" or "any day now" and I'm sure they're well aware of that. If they're not blatantly lying then it means the projects are being horribly mismanaged.
Would you tag dan back to this thread?

Sep 30, 2017 at 11:53 PM Post #22,204 of 24,683
I am hoping for a true update especially for those who are still in the game. Enough with the next week, next 2 weeks or within 21 days. This is getting old already. Enough running games on the backers and customers who supported Trinity for so long.
People don't want to see more preorders not ghost products and want working products i.e Air.

Oct 1, 2017 at 12:53 AM Post #22,205 of 24,683
So the new guy doesn't come here anymore, more preorders and crazy discounts for products with inflated MSRP, not to mention products that don't even exist. They are doing all the things they said they won't. Obviously they are trying to get more and more money. This is very alarming.
My friend has the Air as a very expensive paperweight and his last couple of emails to them went unanswered.
At least your friend has a paperweight. Most of us don't even have a paperweight :p

Oct 1, 2017 at 3:17 AM Post #22,206 of 24,683
Yeah

I have Air 1 and 2. No difference, Kieran asked me to send Air 2 back in for them to tweak at my own expense, I haven’t as I doubted I would get them back :ksc75smile:

Tried to cancel my litz cable 2-3 weeks or more ago, as it’s been a year since I ordered, still haven’t got the money.

Stupidly way back ordered the Icarus II, Matsers etc..

Just need to play the waiting game

Oct 1, 2017 at 3:37 AM Post #22,207 of 24,683
Hi @dnun8086, back from honeymoon? We've been long waiting for you

If you click into his profile page, you can see his last activity on here was Friday (two days ago) at 4.03 - unless he's deliberately steering clear of all the Trinity threads, you can probably assume that they are still monitoring the boards, but just choosing not to respond as they don't have any good news to share.

Anyone at Indulgence in London this weekend? TA were on the list of exhibitors, reportedly to show the Phoenix over-ears. Wonder if they went?

Oct 1, 2017 at 8:51 AM Post #22,209 of 24,683
Hi yeah am back from my hooneymoon.

Anyone with an issue please contact me via pm.

And my sincerest apologise for whats happened believe me I had different ambitions for the company. Will not respond on the thread so feel free to tear me a new one but to those who message me I will do my best to respond.

Also a special thank you to all those who have contacted me directly already.

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:40 PM Post #22,210 of 24,683
I haven't looked at this thread in quite some time nothings changed .. I would advise anyone to contact trading standards in the UK although this probably won't help you get your products but will help with stopping this dishonest mess.
I genuinely feel sorry for you all and so glad I bailed back in June or July.
Good luck.

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:47 PM Post #22,211 of 24,683
Hi yeah am back from my hooneymoon.

Anyone with an issue please contact me via pm.

And my sincerest apologise for whats happened believe me I had different ambitions for the company. Will not respond on the thread so feel free to tear me a new one but to those who message me I will do my best to respond.

Also a special thank you to all those who have contacted me directly already.
More bs from a piece of crap company. Do us all a favor and refund everyone then go away for good.

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #22,212 of 24,683
I haven't looked at this thread in quite some time nothings changed .. I would advise anyone to contact trading standards in the UK although this probably won't help you get your products but will help with stopping this dishonest mess.
I genuinely feel sorry for you all and so glad I bailed back in June or July.
Good luck.
Nice to see you Majo! Gotta man the lifeboats to save some.

I guess people are still stuck on Trinity Tanic ship that is sinking. But they are being told help will come next week, today, tomorrow, Soon, 21 days later.

To anyone who got a refund or all new customers thinking of buying from trinity, run while you still can!

I won't say anything against ceo or trinity right now. But just run while you still can if you are thinking about it! Don't think! RUN!

Oct 1, 2017 at 1:57 PM Post #22,213 of 24,683
Nice to see you Majo! Gotta man the lifeboats to save some.

I guess people are still stuck on Trinity Tanic ship that is sinking. But they are being told help will come next week, today, tomorrow, Soon, 21 days later.

To anyone who got a refund or all new customers thinking of buying from trinity, run while you still can!

I won't say anything against ceo or trinity right now. But just run while you still can if you are thinking about it! Don't think! RUN!

Hey jaeyoon I'm still around just not as much, good to see your still here and your flower pots still filling up!
Can't believe what's still going on here, I'm uk based and I think trading standard's would take this all very seriously they are the governing body in the UK for anyone that doesn't know uk law.

Oct 1, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #22,214 of 24,683
Hey jaeyoon I'm still around just not as much, good to see your still here and your flower pots still filling up!
Can't believe what's still going on here, I'm uk based and I think trading standard's would take this all very seriously they are the governing body in the UK for anyone that doesn't know uk law.
Are these correct contact info for UK Trading standards?
Screenshot_277.png
Also this site
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/consumer/get-more-help/report-to-trading-standards/

Oct 1, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #22,215 of 24,683

I wonder if 1) trading standards get involved, will we lose our orders if Trinity goes belly up and 2) Can people outside of the UK file a complaint

Users who are viewing this thread

Back