Vape-Fi
May 18, 2013 at 9:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3,183

AudioScream

Head-Fier
It's time to start this thread! I saw on the Cig-Fi thread that a bunch of you are into Vaping. So let's set it off, Here's mine

May 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM Post #2 of 3,183
Please excuse my ignorance, what is vaping?

May 18, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #3 of 3,183
Inhaling nicotine in water vapor instead of smoke, Much safer than smoking and tastes better.

May 20, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #6 of 3,183
Nice. It seems like I can never get a thread going. At least I know someone else does here.

May 31, 2013 at 7:23 PM Post #8 of 3,183
I've got a new Innokin iTaste SVD unit on the way and about 200ml of new liquid coming too.  I had a Joyetech EVic for a short time until it snapped in half in my pocket.  Getting by right now with a Vivi Nova on an eGo battery.  Here's a pic of the Innokin unit:

May 31, 2013 at 9:08 PM Post #9 of 3,183
Quote:
I've got a new Innokin iTaste SVD unit on the way and about 200ml of new liquid coming too.  I had a Joyetech EVic for a short time until it snapped in half in my pocket.  Getting by right now with a Vivi Nova on an eGo battery.  Here's a pic of the Innokin unit:

Where did you source yours? It seems as if the Innokin is out of stock.

May 31, 2013 at 9:11 PM Post #10 of 3,183
Quote:
Where did you source yours? It seems as if the Innokin is out of stock.

Ordered it from Myvaporstore.com a few day's ago.  Was supposed to be here today but I'll probably get it tomorrow.

May 31, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #11 of 3,183
Quote:
Ordered it from Myvaporstore.com a few day's ago.  Was supposed to be here today but I'll probably get it tomorrow.

Just put in an order tonight. They have absolutely fantastic CS. Thank you, JWahl.

May 31, 2013 at 11:56 PM Post #12 of 3,183
Quote:
Just put in an order tonight. They have absolutely fantastic CS. Thank you, JWahl.

Not a problem.  Hopefully this one holds up a little better than my EVIC did.  The SVD certainly looks better built, and the novelty of all the features on the EVIC wore off quickly for me.  I almost pulled the trigger on a Provari but I was feeling frugal and got the SVD instead.

Jun 1, 2013 at 1:28 AM Post #14 of 3,183
Quote:
Not a problem.  Hopefully this one holds up a little better than my EVIC did.  The SVD certainly looks better built, and the novelty of all the features on the EVIC wore off quickly for me.  I almost pulled the trigger on a Provari but I was feeling frugal and got the SVD instead.

I read a really quality review of the SVD, which put me over the edge. The looks really sold me along with what seems to be
a really solid Clearomizer. Will be replacing The Vamo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back