Vape-Fi
Jun 2, 2013 at 2:57 PM Post #18 of 3,183
Quote:
What do you mean "Insane"? We're showing off gear. I'm pretty sure most of us quit cigarettes with these.

That's correct.  Been off the regular cigs for over 5 months.  Did 3 smoking cessation classes with meds and all and never was able to quit before.  Granted, I'm techincally not quitting the habit per se, but cutting out the extra 4000 chemicals and carcinogens in cigarettes.

Also, I got my Innokin SVD in yesterday and the build quality has exceeded my expectations.  This thing feels like the Burson of ECigs 
size]
 Except made in China.  And the angling, rotating tip of the included clearomizer is actually quite handy.  The only downside so far is if I'm not careful, my teeth with occasionally clink the metal mouthpiece.  The body itself has a nice weighty and solid feel, though like some reviews have stated it is very long with an 18650 battery in it. The finish looks almost like a satin metallic finish in person which I like. Also enjoying my new juices from Mt Baker Vapor as well.  Decent flavors and picked up 4x 50ml for about $45 and they even threw in a free 15ml sample of another flavor.  And I believe they just released a 236ml bottle option for about $30.  Great if you really want to stock up in bulk.  I was previously using Mountain Oak Vapors but I was paying about the same $45 for only 3x 30ml.

Paradoxper,

I think you'll be quite pleased with the SVD when you get it.  I can't compare it to the Vamo but it makes my EVIC feel like a childs toy.  And the fact that it comes with 2 clearomizers and 3 replacement heads make it a really killer deal IMO.

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:08 PM Post #20 of 3,183
Quote:
That's correct.  Been off the regular cigs for over 5 months.  Did 3 smoking cessation classes with meds and all and never was able to quit before.  Granted, I'm techincally not quitting the habit per se, but cutting out the extra 4000 chemicals and carcinogens in cigarettes.

Also, I got my Innokin SVD in yesterday and the build quality has exceeded my expectations.  This thing feels like the Burson of ECigs 
size]
 Except made in China.  And the angling, rotating tip of the included clearomizer is actually quite handy.  The only downside so far is if I'm not careful, my teeth with occasionally clink the metal mouthpiece.  The body itself has a nice weighty and solid feel, though like some reviews have stated it is very long with an 18650 battery in it. The finish looks almost like a satin metallic finish in person which I like. Also enjoying my new juices from Mt Baker Vapor as well.  Decent flavors and picked up 4x 50ml for about $45 and they even threw in a free 15ml sample of another flavor.  And I believe they just released a 236ml bottle option for about $30.  Great if you really want to stock up in bulk.  I was previously using Mountain Oak Vapors but I was paying about the same $45 for only 3x 30ml.

Paradoxper,

I think you'll be quite pleased with the SVD when you get it.  I can't compare it to the Vamo but it makes my EVIC feel like a childs toy.  And the fact that it comes with 2 clearomizers and 3 replacement heads make it a really killer deal IMO.

Glad you got yours in, JWahl. Also, hearing how pleased you are with the SVD gives
some confidence that Innokin has put out a solid product. I think its biggest downside
is the freakin' length. I remember seeing you could run dual 18x batteries, so maybe
it'll cut down on the extra pole?

Anyways, really excited, mine arrives tomorrow. I rushed the order, so I wasn't aware
that it came with 2 clearomizers, I ordered 2 just to have variety in color,
so that's a nice little extra.

And I've also stopped cigarettes due to vaping and as JWahl said the habit is still there,
but you do eliminate all that extra junk. Plus, I find vaping much more enjoyable overall
and experimenting with new attachments keeps the habit, well, fun at the very least.

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #21 of 3,183
Quote:
 I remember seeing you could run dual 18x batteries, so maybe
it'll cut down on the extra pole?

Unfortunately, the dual 18350's would actually be slightly longer than one 18650.  the 350, 500, and 650 denotes the length of the battery; 35mm, 50mm, and 65mm respectively.  Not to mention I prefer to stick to a single battery for safety reasons.

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:45 PM Post #22 of 3,183
Anyone ever tried the Tesla from iVape? It looks cool and I like the variable voltage and wattage. Just want to get some impressions before jumping into it.

Jun 2, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #23 of 3,183
Quote:
Unfortunately, the dual 18350's would actually be slightly longer than one 18650.  the 350, 500, and 650 denotes the length of the battery; 35mm, 50mm, and 65mm respectively.  Not to mention I prefer to stick to a single battery for safety reasons.

Ah, ok, it was the 350's, crap! The 650's have the best battery life (relatively speaking), so screw it, oh well.

Do you know if you can Vape while charging? I couldn't find out if it was pass-through or not.

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:20 PM Post #24 of 3,183
Quote:
Ah, ok, it was the 350's, crap! The 650's have the best battery life (relatively speaking), so screw it, oh well.

Do you know if you can Vape while charging? I couldn't find out if it was pass-through or not.

It's not a pass through but I already have 2 batteries and a charger so one can be charging while it's not in use.

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:29 PM Post #25 of 3,183

This is the best device for vaporizing the active ingredients of any kind of plant material.

Jun 2, 2013 at 4:32 PM Post #26 of 3,183
Quote:
It's not a pass through but I already have 2 batteries and a charger so one can be charging while it's not in use.

Had a feeling it might not be, now I'm wondering about buying a faster charger.

Jun 3, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #27 of 3,183

What I'm currently using. Sorry for the picture quality.

Jun 5, 2013 at 3:40 AM Post #28 of 3,183
Got the Innokin SVD in today and have really been enjoying it. Build quality is quite impressive and the Iclear 30 is the best clearomizer I've ever used.
Not diggin' the juices from myvapestore though, so I'll be looking at the Mt Baker options.

How do you guys store your juices? Anyone store 'em in the fridge?

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:23 PM Post #29 of 3,183
Quote:

What I'm currently using. Sorry for the picture quality.

I like the ring to make the vivi nova blend better with the eGo battery.  I hope you using a 1.8ohm head though for those batteries.  Much better vapor.  Unless that's a twist of course.

Quote:
Got the Innokin SVD in today and have really been enjoying it. Build quality is quite impressive and the Iclear 30 is the best clearomizer I've ever used.
Not diggin' the juices from myvapestore though, so I'll be looking at the Mt Baker options.

How do you guys store your juices? Anyone store 'em in the fridge?

Good to hear.  Actually most people let their juices "steep" as they call it.  Basically, leaving the cap off to open air, it's suppose to age it and enhance the flavor.  I'm trying it myself, but hard to say if it makes a difference.  Ironically sounds very similar to the concept of "burn-in"  I guess audiophiles and vapers aren't that different after all 
size]

Jun 5, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #30 of 3,183
Quote:

Good to hear.  Actually most people let their juices "steep" as they call it.  Basically, leaving the cap off to open air, it's suppose to age it and enhance the flavor.  I'm trying it myself, but hard to say if it makes a difference.  Ironically sounds very similar to the concept of "burn-in"  I guess audiophiles and vapers aren't that different after all 
size]

LMAO! 
deadhorse.gif

Now here's to hoping vaping doesn't send me down the endless rabbit hole. 
etysmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back