Veronica Belmont gets her first custom IEMs!
Jun 14, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #17 of 39
''My GOD she's pretty'', every - time I see that frontpage
blink.gif

Jun 18, 2013 at 9:58 AM Post #23 of 39
Head-fi women, gamer girls.... the world is a wounderfull place :D.

Jun 21, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #25 of 39
Nice to see women look to listen to music well!!!

Jun 22, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #27 of 39
Quote:
Hey!! How could I not create an account after reading that post? :)

You guys are awesome, I've been lurking here for years. Thanks again for making the UE connection, I'll be a fan of theirs for life now! 

Edit: also, I totally did not set this profile icon. Is that the default, or did it somehow... know?

-VB

Same, I first heard of UE through this site and am in love with my 6000 so far. Will definitely get the 900's in the future.

My default was a pair of headphones. I don't think that is default. T'is a mystery.
wink_face.gif

Jun 24, 2013 at 5:13 AM Post #28 of 39
I wonder what she would think if she listened to some planar magnetics with a Dedicated DAC and AMP :D.

Jun 24, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #29 of 39
Quote:
I wonder what she would think if she listened to some planar magnetics with a Dedicated DAC and AMP :D.

I owned the HE400 for a while, listened to it with all kinds of setups. Also heard the lcd2-3 and HE500. Was severely underimpressed by all of them. They either had an insane bass boost (lcd2-3) or would miss a lot of information in the mids (HE400 and HE500 somewhat). I have to note that the lcd2-3 I heard had an aftermarket cable with a different impedence. So this might've affected the bass quantity. 
I was lacking a clean, neutral sound in all of them. Insanely good bass is useless when the mids are gone, and the highs are piercing. I have to say, the HE500 is probably the 'best' of this set, but I'd rather own a good ciem with a neutral sound.

Jun 24, 2013 at 9:00 AM Post #30 of 39
I know what you mean. I miss some mids on the HE-400, however i belive the asgard is on the warm side (corect me if im wrong) as it gives it a bit more body.
Im sure there are far better HPs, but i had not the money or the luck of listening to them just yet. :D.

I have to say however that the Detail and speed of orthos is something that many times makes me cry in songs i really like. :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back