Veronica Belmont gets her first custom IEMs!
Jul 6, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #32 of 39
I have Been a Tekzilla subscriber for many years thanks to Miro Player. I always love it when Jude appears or gets mentioned on Tekzilla as it is my two favourite sources for fave hobbies coming together. 

This time I have personal experience with Ultimate Ears Custom IEM back before they merged with Logitech. I had UE7 Pro made many years ago when I was a roadie live sound engineer back in Australia. The only pair of Custom IEM i have ever owned and the only in ear audio I ever use. I just realy hate anything inside my ears. But in this case I requested the audiologist in Melbourne to try making them as comfortable as possible at all cost, even audio quality & noise blocking. 

I was born with two very diferent shapped ears, left one is more compact and flat while the right sticks out more. The canal door on the right is shorter and wider opening. When I got my molds made even the audiologist & Ultimate Ears agent were surprised by the shape of my ears. My ears are out of the norm, my pair of IEM are like for two diferent people.

But since I don't do live sound engineer work anymore and I don't like things in my ears. I do not use IEMs and have not got more made. For on the go, active & safety (forget audio quality) I like sports style wireless bluetooth headphones.

Jul 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #34 of 39
UE11's = " extra 'wub-wub'! "

Jul 16, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #35 of 39
Maybe not the best thread to ask this, but would the UE11 be better than the JH13 or the 8.A CIEMs for a bass-heavy sound signature? (Take your time, everyone, I have nowhere near enough funds to buy any of them soon.)

Sep 2, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #37 of 39
Quote:
Is she the official Head-Fi Heartthrob now? That's something I could get behind.

... agree'd we need one of those. SHALL we start a new creepy thread ;3 

Sep 14, 2013 at 9:57 AM Post #39 of 39
  Is it just me or does this girl look like Mary Lynn Rajskub from "Dude, Where's My Car?"

100% off topic, but she 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back