VSonic GR07 vs Klipsch Image X10 vs Shure SE215
Dec 28, 2011 at 1:32 AM Post #16 of 64
Sorry for so many changes! But i have decided that I want something that is more fun and has better bass than the Shure SE215s, but still in the 100-170 price range.

IM PRETTY SURE THAT THE TF10s wont fit my ear :frowning2:. I have smaller ears, so I dont want to take that risk.

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:02 AM Post #19 of 64
looks like the VSonics are winning. I will try to order them ASAP, but just to make sure, they are the most fun and bassfull IEMs that fit my specifications for the price range??!?!?! IF SO, I would like to thank everyone who helped me make my decision. Please tell me if im making the right decision!

Dec 28, 2011 at 1:33 PM Post #24 of 64

Quote:
looks like the VSonics are winning. I will try to order them ASAP, but just to make sure, they are the most fun and bassfull IEMs that fit my specifications for the price range??!?!?! IF SO, I would like to thank everyone who helped me make my decision. Please tell me if im making the right decision!

If you're looking for bass monsters, you'd be better off going with the 215 and save yourself some money

Dec 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM Post #25 of 64
I have had the 215s and the GR07s and the GR07s win by a landslide.  They are much easier to get in my ears and seal comfortably and they are a lot more balanced and accurate when compared to the 215s as well.  They may not have as much bass "slam" as previously described in this thread, but accuracy is fun for me and the GR07s are in a class by themselves in the under $200 market.  I listen to about 90% rap and they are my go to IEMs nearly all the time (except at the gym where I use a cheaper SoundMagic e30).

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:33 PM Post #26 of 64

Quote:
If you're looking for bass monsters, you'd be better off going with the 215 and save yourself some money

Quote:
I have had the 215s and the GR07s and the GR07s win by a landslide.  They are much easier to get in my ears and seal comfortably and they are a lot more balanced and accurate when compared to the 215s as well.  They may not have as much bass "slam" as previously described in this thread, but accuracy is fun for me and the GR07s are in a class by themselves in the under $200 market.  I listen to about 90% rap and they are my go to IEMs nearly all the time (except at the gym where I use a cheaper SoundMagic e30).

Is the bass enjoyable though? What about the Panasonic HJE900?

Dec 28, 2011 at 2:44 PM Post #27 of 64

Quote:
Is the bass enjoyable though? What about the Panasonic HJE900?

Of course.  I wouldn't listen to rap on the GR07s if the bass wasn't excellent.  It's controlled and can go as deep and hit as hard as you desire, especially if you have a device that has an EQ on it.  (or an app for it on your iphone/ipod)

Dec 28, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #28 of 64

Quote:
TF10s are definitely not fun in sound signature. They are very direct and dedicated to true sound production. I would consider them very professional but not fun at all.

WHAAA? Are you serious. The TF10s are just as fun to listen to as my IE8's. How could they be direct and dedicated to true sound reproduction if the soundstage is as wide as it is for BA and with a frequency that is so v-shaped?

OP, if the fit is right I think the TF10 are an excellent choice, much better than the SE215's. The TF10's clarity will blow you away. The SE215s will have you sitting there saying, yeah, I payed $80-100 for these, sounds about right. The TF10's however will have you saying, OMG, I only payed X amount of dollars for these. However, that's only if they fit well. 

Dec 28, 2011 at 3:32 PM Post #29 of 64

Quote:
WHAAA? Are you serious. The TF10s are just as fun to listen to as my IE8's. How could they be direct and dedicated to true sound reproduction if the soundstage is as wide as it is for BA and with a frequency that is so v-shaped?

OP, if the fit is right I think the TF10 are an excellent choice, much better than the SE215's. The TF10's clarity will blow you away. The SE215s will have you sitting there saying, yeah, I payed $80-100 for these, sounds about right. The TF10's however will have you saying, OMG, I only payed X amount of dollars for these. However, that's only if they fit well. 

Haha, thanks for the feedback. I'm still worried about the fit now, and will most likely go for the VSonic GR07. Any thoughts about that decision? How does it compare to the TF10 and IE8? I've heard great stuff about the IE8s, but of course, can't find it anywhere near my price range.

Dec 28, 2011 at 3:38 PM Post #30 of 64
I wish I owned the GR07 so that I could tell you what I think. Some people prefer the IE8's, some the GR07. Overall from what I've seen around the forums my choice of the three you listed would definitely have to be the GR07. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back