WooAudio issues
Mar 31, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #92 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by bobsmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Gotta say you have a point there. USPS tracking is really awful. When Jack sent my amp it never said anything other than "Electronic Shipping Info Received" and it stayed that way even after I had actually received the thing. Until the amp showed up at my door, I didn't think it had even been sent.

That's because it's actually delivery confirmation, not tracking.

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #93 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Pastrami Sandwich: Mayo and mustard? Or just mustard?

That came out of left field
wink.gif

Who would put mayo on Pastrami? Yikes!

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #94 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by deaconblues /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's pretty much how I see it. That said I really don't regard tracking that much either. I've had several packages come way outside their anticipated delivery dates, even when they are so called "OUT FOR DELIVERY".

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:18 PM Post #95 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by atbglenn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That came out of left field
wink.gif

Who would put mayo on Pastrami? Yikes!

ph34r.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:23 PM Post #96 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by immtbiker /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hasn't anyone else noticed something fishy is going on here? Members asked the OP for pictures of the damage and the OP posted glamour shots of the box and one shot of the amp which is just a pretty tube picture
confused_face(1).gif

><=="> ><--'> Hehh-lllowwww!

You don't deserve to be a mod.

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #98 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hopstretch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

Not really. Look at the mod's actions above.

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:33 PM Post #99 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by deaconblues /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks. That makes sense, though it is quite confusing. The e-mail I got referred to it as a "Tracking Number" and you enter the number in the "Track and Confirm" section of the USPS website. I do much prefer either UPS or Fedex, especially when it involves $1000+ items.

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:38 PM Post #100 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You buy a product and it arrives later than expected and doesn't work. But before permitting the manufacturer to refund you or fix the problem, you start a thread. Before that you post in the title of your fs thread that it's a "POS". How about just posting in feedback or better yet, give Woo Audio a chance to make good before posting stuff like this. I could understand if this was a regular practice of Woo Audio but I don't believe that to be the case.

There you go, trying to be rational again. When are you going to learn?

Mar 31, 2009 at 6:45 PM Post #101 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by ferraro25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Why not? Mods are entitled to their opinions like anyone else.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:04 PM Post #102 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by madmax7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Why not? Mods are entitled to their opinions like anyone else.

Agreed. BTW, I like Mustard
biggrin.gif

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:10 PM Post #104 of 114
Don't know any of the details, don't need to offer my opinion of what happened on this matter. Just want to say that I bought a senn cable from csommers a couple of weeks back and he was great to deal with. It seems like he is getting a lot of negativity and accusations here, so for whatever that is worth just wanted to throw that out there.

Mar 31, 2009 at 7:21 PM Post #105 of 114
Quote:

Originally Posted by ferraro25 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Who the hell are you to judge immtbiker as you did based upon a single comment, regardless of whether he is right or wrong in his statement? Do you have any idea of immtbiker's contribution to this website over the years? The answer is obviously no, otherwise, you would have thought twice about making such a stupid comment. By the way, other than displaying your obvious genius to the rest of us, what have you contributed to this website. How much time out each day you are on this website have you taken since joining to do your best to make sure that this website runs smoothly so all can enjoy it? Wait, let me guess, none.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back