Campfire Audio - Holocene and Mammoth
Jul 5, 2021 at 1:09 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 332
2 all NEW iems from Campfire Audio! Pleas note ALL Campfire Audio earphones are 100% engineered, designed and hand built in Portland Oregon USA. Thank you. Ken @ CFA.

Holocene

Holocene-Render-5.jpeg

Enter the new epoch of hi-fi with Holocene. Experience exceptional clarity and unmatched speed that delivers an authentic high-fidelity presentation of your favorite artist’s sonic vision.

Triple BA driver complement features a single custom balanced armature for highs and two independent custom balanced armatures covering mids and lows.

Designed and Assembled in Portland, Oregon USA

Holocene Key Features
  • Triple Balanced Armature earphone design for a full, balanced frequency response
    • SPL: 94dB @ 6.99 mVrms
    • Earphone Impedance: 5.4 ohm @ 1K
    • Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
  • Machined Aluminum Body Anodized in ‘Umber’ Finish
  • Glow-in-the-dark Logo and Cable Overmolds; MMCX and 3.5mm Plug
  • New ‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable
  • New ‘Epoch’ Carrying Case made with Upcycled Marine Plastic Supporting the SEAQUAL® INITIATIVE and features a unique and one-of-a-kind design
$649 USD
Available Now --> https://campfireaudio.com/shop/holocene/

Holocene-Render-1.jpeg

---

New releases from Campfire Audio!!

Mammoth

Mammoth-Render-6.jpeg

Mighty beast of an earphone. Turn things up and feel your music come to life. Bass kicks, treble sparkles, and vocals soar; your hi-fi journey starts with Mammoth.

Hybrid design featuring a custom balanced armature for highs, custom BA for mids, and an all-new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver for lows.

Mammoth Key Features

• Custom balanced armature for highs, a single custom BA for mids, and a new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver for a visceral and vibrant sound.
    • SPL: 94dB @ 18.16 mVrms
    • Earphone Impedance: 8.1 ohm @ 1K
    • Frequency Response: 5Hz - 20kHz
  • Machined Aluminum Body Anodized in ‘Frozen Tundra' Blue
  • Glow-in-the-dark Logo and Cable Overmolds; MMCX and 3.5mm Plug
  • New ‘Smoky Glow’ Silver plated Copper Litz Cable
  • New ‘Epoch’ Carrying Case made with Upcycled Marine Plastic Supporting the SEAQUAL® INITIATIVE and features a unique and one-of-a-kind design
$549 USD
Available Now --> https://campfireaudio.com/shop/mammoth/

Mammoth-Render-1.jpeg

Attachments

• Holocene-Explosion-Update.jpeg
    Holocene-Explosion-Update.jpeg
    97.1 KB · Views: 0
Campfire Audio Campfire Audio - Nicely Done. Stay updated on Campfire Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.campfireaudio.com/ Support@campfireaudio.com
Jul 5, 2021 at 1:42 PM Post #3 of 332
So excited for both. Mammoth especially seems right up my alley, but a Holocene would go great within my personal collection as well since I already love the Andromeda so much!

Looking forward to reviews and impressions. Congratulations on the launch CFA team!

Jul 5, 2021 at 1:46 PM Post #4 of 332
2 all NEW iems from Campfire Audio! Pleas note ALL Campfire Audio earphones are 100% engineered, designed and hand built in Portland Oregon USA. Thank you. Ken @ CFA.

Holocene

Holocene-Render-5.jpeg

Enter the new epoch of hi-fi with Holocene. Experience exceptional clarity and unmatched speed that delivers an authentic high-fidelity presentation of your favorite artist’s sonic vision.

Triple BA driver complement features a single custom balanced armature for highs and two independent custom balanced armatures covering mids and lows.

Holocene Key Features

$649 USD
Available Now --> https://campfireaudio.com/shop/holocene/

Holocene-Render-1.jpeg

---

New releases from Campfire Audio!!

Mammoth

Mammoth-Render-6.jpeg

Mighty beast of an earphone. Turn things up and feel your music come to life. Bass kicks, treble sparkles, and vocals soar; your hi-fi journey starts with Mammoth.

Hybrid design featuring a custom balanced armature for highs, custom BA for mids, and an all-new custom 10mm bio-cellulose diaphragm dynamic driver for lows.

Mammoth Key Features

$549 USD
Available Now --> https://campfireaudio.com/shop/mammoth/

Mammoth-Render-1.jpeg
Some great looking IEMs!! @KB

Jul 5, 2021 at 2:08 PM Post #7 of 332
Jul 5, 2021 at 3:19 PM Post #9 of 332
Tour anyone?

Jul 5, 2021 at 3:38 PM Post #10 of 332
I'm really interested in the mammoth. I really enjoy my kz 10 pros with 4 ba an 1 did so I am hoping this will be a big step up.

Jul 5, 2021 at 4:34 PM Post #13 of 332
Jul 5, 2021 at 5:06 PM Post #15 of 332
Can't wait to hear both of these (and all the rest of Campfire's lineup) at CanJam SoCal this September! :L3000:

I'm in the market for a $500-$700 IEM, but fit and comfort are always a priority for me, which is why I always need to 'try before I buy'.

Hopefully, the Mammoth will check enough boxes for me that I end up taking a pair home! :ksc75smile:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back