Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #23,416 of 35,472
are we talking about the sehnnheiser ie800s ?

Yes my comparisons of the Sendiy M2 is they sound better then the "real"
 Sennheiser IE800s, and the others listed in my original post.

As noted, against the top multiple driver IEM's like the Fit Ears TG334 or even the original AKG K3003; the M2s fall a tad short in the midrange and high frequency detail.

I also have the DIY/**** K3s model, similar to the ones 1clearhead has, and prefer the M2s overall sound.
The overall sound of the M2 is a bit warmer which I prefer, and the soundstage and dynamic range so much cleaner and balanced.

They take a while to settle in, so let them run for at least a few days.
The silver filters sound the best to me.  But if you plug the hole in the black filter with putty, they sound very similar to the silver ones.

Mar 7, 2016 at 10:26 AM Post #23,417 of 35,472

https://usa.1more.com/blogs/news/114192647-a-music-producer-s-review-of-1more-s-triple-driver-in-ear-headphones

This guy, who has been a sound engineer and music producer for 25 years, says that the 1More triple-driver is a game changer. According to him, they sound better than IEM's in the $500 class. 

Review on their own site? Pretty legit 
rolleyes.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 10:44 AM Post #23,420 of 35,472
Don't get me wrong. The 1MORE Hybrid is a fine earphone. It's just not an Outstanding earphone. I only have 3 earphones that I would consider Outstanding: the TK12, the LZ-Z03A and the DQSM which, being treble sensitive is too bright and spikey for me to wear for more than a few minutes.

Then Next level would be Oneplus ICONS, Puro IEM 500 and the BETTE 10mm all metal.

Then there are a huge amount of VERY GOOD but average, as they just keep getting better weekly. This is where the 1MORE hybid falls, IMHO.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Mar 7, 2016 at 11:14 AM Post #23,421 of 35,472
Don't get me wrong. The 1MORE Hybrid is a fine earphone. It's just not an Outstanding earphone. I only have 3 earphones that I would consider Outstanding: the TK12, the LZ-Z03A and the DQSM which, being treble sensitive is too bright and spikey for me to wear for more than a few minutes.

Then Next level would be Oneplus ICONS, Puro IEM 500 and the BETTE 10mm all metal.

Then there are a huge amount of VERY GOOD but average, as they just keep getting better weekly. This is where the 1MORE hybid falls, IMHO.

Yay! I got one top tier and two middle tier! LOL. My coworkers Z03A should finally be here today, I'm def gonna give them a brief listen OOTB

Mar 7, 2016 at 11:20 AM Post #23,422 of 35,472
Yes my comparisons of the Sendiy M2 is they sound better then the "real"

Sennheiser IE800s, and the others listed in my original post.

As noted, against the top multiple driver IEM's like the Fit Ears TG334 or even the original AKG K3003; the M2s fall a tad short in the midrange and high frequency detail.

I also have the DIY/**** K3s model, similar to the ones 1clearhead has, and prefer the M2s overall sound.
The overall sound of the M2 is a bit warmer which I prefer, and the soundstage and dynamic range so much cleaner and balanced.

They take a while to settle in, so let them run for at least a few days.
The silver filters sound the best to me.  But if you plug the hole in the black filter with putty, they sound very similar to the silver ones.
no way man, for real ? I just ordered a Easy UE2. Shouldve placed an order for the M2 as well. But easy said that the UE2s would be really good and i HAD to try them out.so just out of trust !

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #23,426 of 35,472

To date my Auri Rockets, bets $50 iem Havi B3 Pro 1 hands down and to answer that last question we just go with the Havi's wide sound stage and clear presentation across the board
wink_face.gif

I do like the look of that new Joyroom 105 with a ceramic chassis ala Zircon's and Klipsch X7's
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Havi B3 Pro 1.... need to read some reviews i guess. thanks.

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:10 PM Post #23,427 of 35,472

OK OK...I just ordered the Z03A's...didn't need em' shouldn't have done it but it wasn't me! My stupid finger hit the mouse button by mistake...I swear it wasn't me. I use a wireless mouse that could have been it...
blink.gif

Mar 7, 2016 at 12:15 PM Post #23,428 of 35,472

So you like LZ-Z03A more than the ICONS... I guess it is your 2nd mostly used iem after TK12. 
popcorn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back