FatFreq's Scarlet Mini Goes on Tour!
Dec 19, 2023 at 6:37 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 71
Hello FreqFam!

The team is excited to announce that our recently released Scarlet Mini will be the first Head-Fi tour we put on for the community. You all have been a huge part of what made last year so successful for us and we are looking forward to getting to know more of you as access to our products has always been a huge thing we've strived for.

1712692073412.png

United States - West Coast:
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @Tex Irie
  3. @Jaytiss
  4. @wolfstar76
  5. @OhmsClaw
  6. @kickserve16
  7. @SemperMalum
  8. @KrakenUp
  9. @antdroid
  10. @AWSMDanny
  11. @musiclvr
  12. @MonochromeFashionLawyer

United States - East Coast:
  1. @corgifall
  2. @Pokelij
  3. @MichRT
  4. @drewbadour
  5. @kadinh
  6. @szore
  7. @Smirk 24
  8. @freeryder05
  9. @earmonger
  10. @kumar402
  11. @Visceral
  12. @gooberbm
  13. @iscorpio71
  14. @tutetibiimperes
EU:
  1. @SenyorC
  2. @Charlyro222
  3. @Groundhog
  4. @cqtek
  5. @kmmbd
  6. @psklrdk
  7. @katzuhiroo
  8. @1oad3r

For some answers to general questions to tours: As always with my tours, signups will be on a rolling basis and this tour doesn't have a cap unless it gets specified. FatFreq will cover the shipping costs to first in line and back home after the tour is done for both tours. For all my EU friends, to answer a common question, these units will be shipping from the office in Singapore, so hopefully, duties will be lighter or nonexistent. We'll chat more on whoever kicks off the tour when the time comes! We will consider other regions of the world as interest grows.

Otherwise, I'm happy listening in the meantime, and I can't wait to read what you think about things when your skull is ratting with a 30 dB bass shelf!

Please list your general location (country, state, etc. to give me a general idea of how I can best arrange this tour for you all.

-Seb

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2023 at 6:58 PM Post #6 of 71
Great news, sign me up! SoCal, USA.

Dec 19, 2023 at 7:03 PM Post #7 of 71
Me !!! Queens Ny

Dec 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM Post #9 of 71
Yes, I am very interested, I'd love to see how it scales on my desktop! I am in Brooklyn, NYC. Thank you!

Last edited:
Dec 19, 2023 at 9:02 PM Post #10 of 71
Id like to be added!

Dec 19, 2023 at 10:26 PM Post #12 of 71
Hello FreqFam!

The team is excited to announce that our recently released Scarlet Mini will be the first Head-Fi tour we put on for the community. You all have been a huge part of what made last year so successful for us and we are looking forward to getting to know more of you as access to our products has always been a huge thing we've strived for.

United States:
EU:

For some answers to general questions to tours: As always with my tours, signups will be on a rolling basis and this tour doesn't have a cap unless it gets specified. FatFreq will cover the shipping costs to first in line and back home after the tour is done for both tours. For all my EU friends, to answer a common question, these units will be shipping from the office in Singapore so hopefully duties will be lighter or non existent. We'll touch base more on whoever kicks off the tour when the time comes! We will consider other regions of the world as interest grows.

Otherwise, happy listening in the mean time and I can't wait to read what you think about things when your skull is ratting with a 30 dB bass shelf!

Please list your general location (country, state, etc. to give me a general idea of how I can best arrange this tour for you all.

-Seb
I'd be interested in the tour. I am in Arizona, United States. Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back