FatFreq's Scarlet Mini Goes on Tour!
Mar 19, 2024 at 4:39 PM Post #61 of 71
Tour list just went through a massive round of updates and movement.

If you are in the EU and US and don't see your name listed, it's probably because you didn't specific your closest location - country, state, etc.

I need that to add you to the list, thanks!

Hey Sebastien! I think I had signed up properly (California here) but if you need more info, should I DM? Or just sit tight?

Mar 19, 2024 at 5:06 PM Post #62 of 71

If you are in the EU and US and don't see your name listed, it's probably because you didn't specific your closest location - country, state, etc.

I need that to add you to the list; thanks!
Hello,

I don't even see the list... I'm located in Miami, FL—the USA.

Best

Mar 19, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #63 of 71

I need that to add you to the list, thanks!
I've checked the thread but haven't seen the list... I'm in Spain (near Alicante, but I'm near Barcelona as well - if it matters) and I wrote my sign up comment way back. Just checking...

Mar 19, 2024 at 5:26 PM Post #64 of 71
The first post is where the list is.

Mar 19, 2024 at 5:27 PM Post #65 of 71
Hello FreqFam!

The team is excited to announce that our recently released Scarlet Mini will be the first Head-Fi tour we put on for the community. You all have been a huge part of what made last year so successful for us and we are looking forward to getting to know more of you as access to our products has always been a huge thing we've strived for.

United States - West Coast:
  1. @emdeevee
  2. @Tex Irie
  3. @Jaytiss
  4. @wolfstar76
  5. @OhmsClaw
  6. @kickserve16
  7. @SemperMalum
  8. @KrakenUp
  9. @antdroid
  10. @AWSMDanny
  11. @musiclvr

United States - East Coast:
  1. @corgifall
  2. @Pokelij
  3. @MichRT
  4. @drewbadour
  5. @kadinh
  6. @szore
  7. @Smirk 24
  8. @freeryder05
  9. @earmonger
  10. @kumar402
  11. @Visceral
  12. @gooberbm
  13. @iscorpio71
  14. @tutetibiimperes
EU:
  1. @vsg28
  2. @SenyorC
  3. @Charlyro222
  4. @Groundhog
  5. @cqtek
  6. @kmmbd
  7. @psklrdk
  8. @katzuhiroo
  9. @1oad3r

For some answers to general questions to tours: As always with my tours, signups will be on a rolling basis and this tour doesn't have a cap unless it gets specified. FatFreq will cover the shipping costs to first in line and back home after the tour is done for both tours. For all my EU friends, to answer a common question, these units will be shipping from the office in Singapore, so hopefully, duties will be lighter or nonexistent. We'll chat more on whoever kicks off the tour when the time comes! We will consider other regions of the world as interest grows.

Otherwise, I'm happy listening in the meantime, and I can't wait to read what you think about things when your skull is ratting with a 30 dB bass shelf!

Please list your general location (country, state, etc. to give me a general idea of how I can best arrange this tour for you all.

-Seb
Got it 👍

Lucky number 13

Best

Mar 24, 2024 at 6:36 PM Post #66 of 71
My Review is Here.

Apr 6, 2024 at 5:00 PM Post #68 of 71
Posted my review of the Scarlet Mini: Here

Thanks again @Sebastien Chiu for allowing users to check this super fun set out.

Apr 8, 2024 at 2:16 PM Post #70 of 71
This tour is now properly underway.

Unit 1 is with @SemperMalum and next in line is @KrakenUp.

Unit 2 is now on it's way to @Pokelij from Corgifall.

I am working on securing a third unit for EU. If not, Unit 1 will make it's way over to the EU after @MonochromeFashionLawyer.

Apr 8, 2024 at 3:03 PM Post #71 of 71
Thanks for the update Sebastien 😉👍🏻

Users who are viewing this thread

Back