How are the New (Judes approved, apparently) V MODA V80s??
Nov 23, 2011 at 8:33 PM Post #61 of 64

Quote:
I am planning to purchase the Fostex HP-P1 (which will be my first portable DAC/amp) after watching your video review. The question is, how does the M-80 perform with the HP-P1? The M-80 seems like a very interesting product, but do you think it matches well with the HP-P1?

Also, it's a bit off-topic, but are there any advantages of using the iPod touch or the iPhone over the iPod classic in a portable rig?

Thanks, Jude.

HP-P1 + M-80 is an amazing combo IMO. more results soon, the XM6 is my favorite thus far, however with M-80.

Feb 28, 2012 at 5:20 PM Post #63 of 64
Quick question, how sweat resistant are the V-80s? I've had them for a few weeks now and I like to take them to the gym with me, but is that going to cause wear and tear on the earpads or the headband from sweating?

Feb 29, 2012 at 2:39 AM Post #64 of 64

Quote:
Quick question, how sweat resistant are the V-80s? I've had them for a few weeks now and I like to take them to the gym with me, but is that going to cause wear and tear on the earpads or the headband from sweating?

The M-80s were built to be used on the go, including at the gym.  We encourage you to use them, the ear cushions are replaceable and if worse case something happened we have the immortal life program for 50% off!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back