New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 5, 2014 at 9:23 PM Post #4,188 of 8,377
Akhyar, will u receive fedex notification or will you have to collect from Jaben personally?
Kinda weird as OcT,Nov orders still not shipped and ur Bf CF is supposedly ready. Hmmm...

Have to collect from Jaben as everything is done through them. We also have no idea what is our order numbers as I believed Jaben sent our ear impressions to JH in batches.
I read in local forum that those that placed their CF orders during the BF period also received phone calls from Jaben last night.
Will keep you guys updated once I collected my CF Roxanne from Jaben, hopefully early next week

Mar 5, 2014 at 9:55 PM Post #4,189 of 8,377
  I'm starting to enjoy and appreciate the sound more and more as well. I've decided that having the bass at 9 O'clock works best for me. I like a neutral FR and that seems to be the most neutral.  

Still have to send them back for a refit. Does anyone know if I should send the whole box or just the ear pieces? 

I would pack them just like you got them.  best way to make sure they are safe.

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:12 AM Post #4,191 of 8,377
Have to collect from Jaben as everything is done through them. We also have no idea what is our order numbers as I believed Jaben sent our ear impressions to JH in batches.
I read in local forum that those that placed their CF orders during the BF period also received phone calls from Jaben last night.
Will keep you guys updated once I collected my CF Roxanne from Jaben, hopefully early next week

Is there something fishy going on with the Jaben orders..??? Al did not received his yet, I spoke to JH Audio this week to find out that I have to wait another month at minimum and yet, Jaben CF BF are almost ready?

If true, JH can expect another call from me again...

Don't get me wrong:) Akhyar, I hope you get them asap! I just think that some people should have received them weeks ago... 

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:27 AM Post #4,192 of 8,377
Is there something fishy going on with the Jaben orders..??? Al did not received his yet, I spoke to JH Audio this week to find out that I have to wait another month at minimum and yet, Jaben CF BF are almost ready?

If true, JH can expect another call from me again...

Don't get me wrong:) Akhyar, I hope you get them asap! I just think that some people should have received them weeks ago... 

I was kinda shocked and baffled when Jaben called me last night telling me that my CF Roxanne is ready to be shipped if I agree to take the clear cable.
All this while I was expecting the CF Roxanne ordered during the BF period to be shipped out latest during Easter holiday considering some of you guys that ordered the CF in Oct and Nov have not get any news on the ETA yet.
Once I collected the Roxanne, I'll let you guys know and try to find out from Jaben if indeed there is something fishy going on here.

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:36 AM Post #4,193 of 8,377
I was kinda shocked and baffled when Jaben called me last night telling me that my CF Roxanne is ready to be shipped if I agree to take the clear cable.
All this while I was expecting the CF Roxanne ordered during the BF period to be shipped out latest during Easter holiday considering some of you guys that ordered the CF in Oct and Nov have not get any news on the ETA yet.
Once I collected the Roxanne, I'll let you guys know and try to find out from Jaben if indeed there is something fishy going on here.

Great thanks:)
And pics of course!!! 
biggrin.gif

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:38 AM Post #4,195 of 8,377
Starting the "break-in" of my Roxane.

--> Do you know if letting them play all day sitting on a table is OK or if is it counter-productive because since it is not inside my ears, the drivers do not have the "real" load since they do not operate in a close area (my ear) ? 

Mar 6, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #4,197 of 8,377
Starting the "break-in" of my Roxane.

--> Do you know if letting them play all day sitting on a table is OK or if is it counter-productive because since it is not inside my ears, the drivers do not have the "real" load since they do not operate in a close area (my ear) ? 

Should be fine if you leave it on a table while playing music. It should count as break-in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back