New JH Audio flagship! "Siren Series Roxanne"
Mar 6, 2014 at 6:14 AM Post #4,201 of 8,377
  I choose not to go with the clear cable even though mine is ready to ship.
I would not be getting what I really desire and I know I'll regret it in the long run.

They will be offering the cables for around 40 bucks... If the cable is holding it back, I would go for the clear and order the black one as soon as they have the better nuts on them! 

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:25 AM Post #4,202 of 8,377
May be worthwhile - because you'll be able to send the ear pieces back for a refit should it be required and maybe get ahead of the game. Would be another setback if you waited for the cable and your Roxannes arrived with an ill fit :frowning2:

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:30 AM Post #4,205 of 8,377
Is there something fishy going on with the Jaben orders..??? Al did not received his yet, I spoke to JH Audio this week to find out that I have to wait another month at minimum and yet, Jaben CF BF are almost ready?

If true, JH can expect another call from me again...

Don't get me wrong:) Akhyar, I hope you get them asap! I just think that some people should have received them weeks ago... 

Purely bizarre right? Mid Oct order here... and to be frank, I'd be a little agrieved that I paid the premium price of a preBF CF order and we hear that BF orders have leapfrogged.

Hey kids, if you want a business 101 in customer relations....

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:40 AM Post #4,207 of 8,377
Yes it is. The mark up is about 15-20%

From what I read somewhere, some CIEM manufacturers actually process the orders of their dealers first before they do individual orders. That might be the reason why Jaben's CF BF orders are ready to be shipped. Can't remember where I read it from though../:

Well there you have it, a rushed order of some sort heh :)

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #4,208 of 8,377
Yes it is. The mark up is about 15-20%

From what I read somewhere, some CIEM manufacturers actually process the orders of their dealers first before they do individual orders. That might be the reason why Jaben's CF BF orders are ready to be shipped. Can't remember where I read it from though../:

If this is the case (which of course it may not be), I'm even more p1ssed. Why is this not happening with my dealer?

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #4,209 of 8,377
My CF roxannes from jaben ordered during BF also ready to be shipped as long as i agree to take silver cables which i actually requested for :) Will update you guys hopefully this weekend of next week.

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:41 AM Post #4,210 of 8,377
Well there you have it, a rushed order of some sort heh
smily_headphones1.gif

Oh, that makes it OK.

:|

Mar 6, 2014 at 6:56 AM Post #4,215 of 8,377
No one has asked me to change cables. Can somebody post me Angie,s email please .

Al

Users who are viewing this thread

Back