Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up
Dec 8, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #27,303 of 150,084
@Jason Stoddard, there is a lot of discussion of back-ordered Eitr shipping time over at the Eitr thread and I see a lot of confusion that I always had about the estimated shipping times on your websites. Maybe you can clarify it here?

Eitr shows "Orders estimated to ship the week of December 8th". Magni 3 shows "ship the week of December 8th" and "ship the week of December 15th" for different orders. But December 8th and 15th are Fridays. A week starts on Monday. What are the seven days meant by those messages? 7 days from Dec. 8th? Monday through Sunday that includes Dec. 8th? People get high hopes after reading those messages. But it's very confusing when it's written "the week of [Friday]".

Dec 8, 2017 at 3:56 PM Post #27,304 of 150,084
I will tomorrow in daylight and add dimensions too.
Here are some pics I took before shipment...

IMG_1115.JPG IMG_1117.JPG IMG_1118.JPG

Dec 8, 2017 at 4:04 PM Post #27,305 of 150,084
Scary stuff, makes me glad I live in the UK where natural disasters are generally on a much smaller scale. Hope everyone stays safe over there!

According to The Daily Mail and Daily Express we are about to be engulfed by arctic conditions the like of which we haven’t seen since the last ice age. A bit of sleet here in Lovely Lancashire, and it was a bit touch and go, but we survived.

Stay safe in California.

Dec 8, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #27,306 of 150,084
According to The Daily Mail and Daily Express we are about to be engulfed by arctic conditions the like of which we haven’t seen since the last ice age. A bit of sleet here in Lovely Lancashire, and it was a bit touch and go, but we survived.

Stay safe in California.
It snowed this AM in southern Louisiana and Texas. Hasn't happened in years.
The snow was south of Nashville, TN. Weird. Or Wyrd.

Last edited:
Dec 8, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #27,308 of 150,084
@Jason Stoddard, there is a lot of discussion of back-ordered Eitr shipping time over at the Eitr thread and I see a lot of confusion that I always had about the estimated shipping times on your websites. Maybe you can clarify it here?

Eitr shows "Orders estimated to ship the week of December 8th". Magni 3 shows "ship the week of December 8th" and "ship the week of December 15th" for different orders. But December 8th and 15th are Fridays. A week starts on Monday. What are the seven days meant by those messages? 7 days from Dec. 8th? Monday through Sunday that includes Dec. 8th? People get high hopes after reading those messages. But it's very confusing when it's written "the week of [Friday]".

Again, best to email orders@schiit.com for clarification.

Schiit Audio Stay updated on Schiit Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/Schiit/ http://www.schiit.com/
Dec 8, 2017 at 5:05 PM Post #27,309 of 150,084

Should be business days---Monday thru Friday.

Dec 8, 2017 at 5:39 PM Post #27,310 of 150,084

Stay safe in California.

That is the reason I don't read newspapers let alone those schiit rags!

Dec 8, 2017 at 5:47 PM Post #27,311 of 150,084

Stay safe in California.

To clarify, earth is in an ice age right now, and has been, without interruption, for the past @2.58 million years. Currently, earth is experiencing an interglacial period of the quaternary ice age.

Dec 8, 2017 at 7:42 PM Post #27,314 of 150,084
To clarify, earth is in an ice age right now, and has been, without interruption, for the past @2.58 million years. Currently, earth is experiencing an interglacial period of the quaternary ice age.
Wow! What does that mean?
I mean, I live in Tennessee!

Dec 8, 2017 at 10:22 PM Post #27,315 of 150,084
It's less a problem of cost, and more a problem of fit. Doing it balanced all the way through would mean a product the size of an Yggdrasil, and about the cost of an Yggdrasil. Balanced I/O with SE internals is Freya sized, and half the cost.

I have my fingers crossed that the numbers from loki make a product like either of these possible. It's quite a bit less than the nice rack mount EQs out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back