TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 31, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #31 of 24,683
phantom master with 6 driver configs pleasee youd have my money right away lol :)
im really liking the way things profress it wont be hard for me to pick between the pure and bass anymore and i believe push pull driver might give better bass presentation as well

also i have got some questions

so you say it will have short and long filter does that mean we will get 10 set of filters in total??

Jan 31, 2016 at 5:42 AM Post #32 of 24,683
if this is better than flc8s, im completely sold

Jan 31, 2016 at 6:31 AM Post #33 of 24,683
So there will be no Phantom Pure with only BA drivers anymore?

Guess not, was looking forward to...

phantom master with 6 driver configs pleasee youd have my money right away lol
smily_headphones1.gif

so you say it will have short and long filter does that mean we will get 10 set of filters in total??

I hope so.

I have the same doubt.

Jan 31, 2016 at 6:38 AM Post #34 of 24,683
The phantoms will have 10 pairs of filters, 5 standard lenght, 5 long length. Filter diameter are the same as Atlas and will be interchangeable with Atlas.

Dont be dissapointed about the 6 BA driver version as its all about the sound and the phantom master will be better in every respect.

Jan 31, 2016 at 6:47 AM Post #37 of 24,683
The phantoms will have 10 pairs of filters, 5 standard lenght, 5 long length. Filter diameter are the same as Atlas and will be interchangeable with Atlas.

Dont be dissapointed about the 6 BA driver version as its all about the sound and the phantom master will be better in every respect.

Because of different lenght i will expect different sound signatures between them, right?!

Cool i still hope it will be 6 drivers hybrid, unless it protrudes to much being universal fit and all.

Jan 31, 2016 at 8:11 AM Post #39 of 24,683
I may have missed it, but can the Sabre/Master be worn cable down?

Jan 31, 2016 at 8:12 AM Post #40 of 24,683
I was also very interested in the Pure and Bass models.

Now  the decision is much more easy :wink:

Its nice that you inform us about this, and that this decision is made before releasing the product, and half a year later releasing a upgraded version.

Jan 31, 2016 at 8:29 AM Post #41 of 24,683
I was also very interested in the Pure and Bass models.

Now  the decision is much more easy :wink:

Its nice that you inform us about this, and that this decision is made before releasing the product, and half a year later releasing a upgraded version.

After these we will not be releasing any new models for a long time.

We will just finesse current models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back