TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Jan 31, 2016 at 7:22 PM Post #61 of 24,683
Thanks guys for just adding $50 to the price to pay for the use of the names Lightsaber and Jedi Master. Way to go!:evil:

On a serious note, will there be color choices for the Master?? I vote for a red and blue for R/L sides option!

Bob mentioned before that the Phantom series will come in any color you like...

As long as you only like Black. :)

Jan 31, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #62 of 24,683
Did I Mention I knew this place was going to be trouble for me at least for my wallet:rolleyes:

Well you know the customary Headfi greeting.. "Welcome to Headfi! Sorry about your w*llet!"

As long as you only like Black.
smily_headphones1.gif

ph34r.gif

Jan 31, 2016 at 9:03 PM Post #63 of 24,683
  Thanks guys for just adding $50 to the price to pay for the use of the names Lightsaber and Jedi Master. Way to go!
evil_smiley.gif

On a serious note, will there be color choices for the Master?? I vote for a red and blue for R/L sides option!

As long as you only like Black.
smily_headphones1.gif

Alright, lets compromise here: Black shells with either Jedi Blue or Sith Red detailing.
(You don't need to call the colours that but they should totally be neon)

Feb 1, 2016 at 12:24 AM Post #64 of 24,683
Hoping that these will be part of the trade-in program.  Having a hard time with the fitment of the Atlas, but that's okay since I'm looking forward to the upcoming Phantom series :)

Feb 1, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #69 of 24,683
Bob: 2 quick questions........first being, can the 2pin socket accept tf10's (UE) cable, like flc8,for ex: & the second, looking at sabre's price, so cld it be tagged somewhere between £95-£125 as its not finalized yet or its the base price of £95 and the highest carries a silver plated cable(spc)?.

Btw, sabre shells reminds me of dita (ditto) with detachable cable!

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:39 PM Post #71 of 24,683
Bob: 2 quick questions........first being, can the 2pin socket accept tf10's (UE) cable, like flc8,for ex: & the second, looking at sabre's price, so cld it be tagged somewhere between £95-£125 as its not finalized yet or its the base price of £95 and the highest carries a silver plated cable(spc)?.

Btw, sabre shells reminds me of dita (ditto) with detachable cable!

No idea if they fit without testing, sorry.

The pricing will be that regardless of cable coating or not and after some testing today i dont think we will go with coating and just keep it ofc.

Standard equipment will include 2 multi braid cables, one with memory wire and one without.

At this stage the cost is most likely not going to be above £95 although optional mic cable can be added at an extra cost.

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:48 PM Post #73 of 24,683
So @Bobtrinity, got a diameter measurement for us for the Sabre shells (I'm running under the assumption that the Master will be maybe like 1-3mm larger)? Also, gonna upload that pic you promised us of them Sabres sitting in your ears?
biggrin.gif

These need to come in red, blue, green, and purple, all of the lightsaber colors! And of course black for those truly on the dark side
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 1, 2016 at 3:53 PM Post #74 of 24,683
So @Bobtrinity
, got a diameter measurement for us for the Sabre shells (I'm running under the assumption that the Master will be maybe like 1-3mm larger)? Also, gonna upload that pic you promised us of them Sabres sitting in your ears? :D

These need to come in red, blue, green, and purple, all of the lightsaber colors! And of course black for those truly on the dark side :veryevil: .

I did take a picture wearing them today but i was so snowed under that i got side tracked.

Tomorrow i will get that taken care of for you:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back