TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 12, 2016 at 6:06 AM Post #9,661 of 24,683
Heh, I've discovered there's some kind of physical assymetry between my ear canals.

I bought Medium Kombis. In the left ear, perfect.
In the right ear... just.. not...
I'm thinking I probably need a large size Kombi for that ear? But then I'm wondering if what I actually need is a small size but more deeply inserted (no puns please lol)?
But it's probably just a large size require. Ah, I don't know! :D
And at £12 a packet, that's an expensive trial :p
if you want, buy a small pack, I will send you 2 large pairs and you send me 2 small pairs??

Dec 12, 2016 at 6:43 AM Post #9,663 of 24,683
if you want, buy a small pack, I will send you 2 large pairs and you send me 2 small pairs??

Deal
biggrin.gif

I actually think I (90%) likely need the large size, but in the spirit of unity and helping others out etc, why not?
beerchug.gif

I'll order them today and sort something out with you.
Please send me a PM with your address.
Or even better, send me a PM4 to my address
wink.gif

Speak soon!

Dec 12, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #9,664 of 24,683
Heh, I've discovered there's some kind of physical assymetry between my ear canals.

I bought Medium Kombis. In the left ear, perfect.
In the right ear... just.. not...
I'm thinking I probably need a large size Kombi for that ear? But then I'm wondering if what I actually need is a small size but more deeply inserted (no puns please lol)?
But it's probably just a large size required. Ah, I don't know! :D
And at £12 a packet, that's an expensive trial :p

Can totally relate, I definitely have total assymetry between my ear canals too. Never have any problem inserting earphones or earplugs in my left ear, but the right always takes a ton of effort and adjusting.

Dec 12, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #9,670 of 24,683
An off topic-ish question, but do cables have a substantial effect on the sound of the iem? I heard about silver bringing out treble and details, copper increasing low-end and gold (idk). I only bought one null audio lune cable cause it looks good, seems easy to untangle and the soft material feels so good to play around on the train. Not sure bout the sound, might be just me but I couldn't tell the difference

Dec 12, 2016 at 10:11 AM Post #9,671 of 24,683
Personally, most of the time it's not substantial but only a minor emphasis on certain frequencies if audible. Only big shift that I noticed was with a Audio Effect copper cable but that was not to my liking.

Dec 12, 2016 at 10:47 AM Post #9,672 of 24,683
  Personally, most of the time it's not substantial but only a minor emphasis on certain frequencies if audible. Only big shift that I noticed was with a Audio Effect copper cable but that was not to my liking.

ahhh i see....Thanks :) wonder why do they cost so much for so little though.....many other things I could buy with that amount haha like the rhapsodio cables holy crap they cost so much

Dec 12, 2016 at 11:01 AM Post #9,673 of 24,683
Dear Bob, and Jake,

I'm going to send you email regarding the unit that I received (mate black) does not match what I ordered (gun metal)...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back