TRINITY - PHANTOM Series - New thread + WORLDS FIRST PUSH PULL HYBRID IEM!*
Dec 15, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #9,737 of 24,683

They aren't yours...crack those babies open and check out the drivers!  They won't notice a little superglue when you return em.  :)

:))))))))))))))))))))))

Dec 15, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #9,738 of 24,683
Oh I will notice
wink.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Dec 15, 2016 at 5:47 PM Post #9,740 of 24,683
what tips are these bob?

Got some with my PM4. On Aliexpress they go by the name of Whirlwind tips or something like that.

Dec 15, 2016 at 6:14 PM Post #9,742 of 24,683
I started to feel the (in)famous :wink: treble pike with silver undamped and L Spinfits. Now I switched to the damped ones and, well, you don't get the extreme detail the undamped filters provide, but still pretty good, and the pike is gone.

Good thing the pike is gone. I don't like those fish.

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:44 PM Post #9,748 of 24,683
Upset with Trinity Audio right now.

I live in the USA in North Carolina. Trinity ships their USA orders from Mobile, Alabama. Not a huge distance away from me. At the end of November I ordered a Sabre. Was shipped USPS Priority Mail which is Trinity's standard shipping method. Was supposed to be delivered in 2 days. USPS dropped the ball and it ended up taking 4 days to get here. USPS had no explanation for the delay.

So this past Tuesday afternoon I ordered PM4. I figured it wouldn't be shipped until Wednesday since Trinity UK was closed when I placed the order. Wanting to avoid the increasingly slow service of the USPS I paid $13 for Next Day Delivery. I got my order shipped details Wednesday afternoon and apparently someone at Trinity in Alabama didn't read the order details and instead of shipping Next Day, they shipped Priority Mail again. Now the PM4 I was supposed to receive today is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. I have my doubts on that since the package has been sitting in Mobile, Alabama since 5 PM yesterday and hasn't moved yet. Could well be Monday before I receive it.

I emailed Trinity this morning, about 1:30 PM their time, to let them know what happened. Never received any response. This is not good customer service. At the least I need a refund for the extra shipping I paid. At this point I haven't decided if I will even open the package. I may just return it unopened for a refund.

I keep thinking about the people who have posted here with filter problems. I wonder why Trinity isn't checking PM4 filters before shipping to make sure they all fit? This is especially true for us in the USA. Trinity ships product from the USA, but apparently they don't stock any separate parts here. I've been waiting for 11 days for a long red filter for my Sabre that was missing from the package and had to be sent from the UK. Not very convenient for us when we have to wait so long for replacement parts on a brand new product.

Dec 15, 2016 at 7:58 PM Post #9,749 of 24,683
Upset with Trinity Audio right now.

I live in the USA in North Carolina. Trinity ships their USA orders from Mobile, Alabama. Not a huge distance away from me. At the end of November I ordered a Sabre. Was shipped USPS Priority Mail which is Trinity's standard shipping method. Was supposed to be delivered in 2 days. USPS dropped the ball and it ended up taking 4 days to get here. USPS had no explanation for the delay.

So this past Tuesday afternoon I ordered PM4. I figured it wouldn't be shipped until Wednesday since Trinity UK was closed when I placed the order. Wanting to avoid the increasingly slow service of the USPS I paid $13 for Next Day Delivery. I got my order shipped details Wednesday afternoon and apparently someone at Trinity in Alabama didn't read the order details and instead of shipping Next Day, they shipped Priority Mail again. Now the PM4 I was supposed to receive today is scheduled to be delivered on Saturday. I have my doubts on that since the package has been sitting in Mobile, Alabama since 5 PM yesterday and hasn't moved yet. Could well be Monday before I receive it.

I emailed Trinity this morning, about 1:30 PM their time, to let them know what happened. Never received any response. This is not good customer service. At the least I need a refund for the extra shipping I paid. At this point I haven't decided if I will even open the package. I may just return it unopened for a refund.

I keep thinking about the people who have posted here with filter problems. I wonder why Trinity isn't checking PM4 filters before shipping to make sure they all fit? This is especially true for us in the USA. Trinity ships product from the USA, but apparently they don't stock any separate parts here. I've been waiting for 11 days for a long red filter for my Sabre that was missing from the package and had to be sent from the UK. Not very convenient for us when we have to wait so long for replacement parts on a brand new product.

You can blame me for them not responding to you ASAP. I been keeping them EXTREMELY busy with my constant communications with them. So it's not their fault. All else they WILL address and make you a happy camper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back