Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Feb 20, 2024 at 1:53 PM Post #7,216 of 7,310
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ˆ๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง!
From ๐…๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ, Unique Melody is giving your IEMs the ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ with our ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐‘๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง! No matter how long you've had them, we'll bring them back to ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž at ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ!
Here's what we'll do:
โ€ข ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž: Polish those shells until they ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ.
โ€ข ๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐ข๐ญ ๐”๐ฉ: Say goodbye to cracks and wobbles, hello to ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ.
โ€ข ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐”๐ฉ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž: Upgrade your 2-pin or 4-pin to the ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐-๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!
โ€ข ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐: Refresh your filters and sound tubes for crystal-clear audio.
The only thing you pay for is round-trip shipping!
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ! This limited-time offer is your chance to experience your IEMs like they were new for minimal costs. Contact ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.๐ฃ๐ฉ@๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ.๐จ๐ซ๐  today!
P.S. Share this amazing deal with your fellow audiophiles!mmexport1708449607200.jpg
Is anyone else having an issue with the email address? Gmail saying it's not valid.

Feb 20, 2024 at 2:01 PM Post #7,217 of 7,310
Is anyone else having an issue with the email address? Gmail saying it's not valid.
Now that you mention it, I did receive a notification for the same thing in spam. Did you copy and paste the address or type it in? There may be special formatting in the original post that is not translating well to the mail client.

Edit: Yeah, the mail just doesn't work at all.

Last edited:
Feb 20, 2024 at 3:09 PM Post #7,218 of 7,310
Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Feb 20, 2024 at 5:29 PM Post #7,219 of 7,310
Contact ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.๐ฃ๐ฉ@๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ.๐จ๐ซ๐  or uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com today!

Thanks! Great initiative!
Would love to get my red halo refurbed! Itโ€™s around 1.5-2 years old and still my fav iem to this day.
The vocal quality and imaging are simply outstanding - easily bests newly released totl iems in the market at the moment.

Feb 20, 2024 at 6:07 PM Post #7,220 of 7,310
๐†๐ž๐ญ ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐„๐š๐ซ๐ฌ ๐‘๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ข๐ง๐  - ๐…๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ˆ๐„๐Œ ๐‘๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง!
From ๐…๐ž๐›๐ซ๐ฎ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐จ ๐Œ๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ๐ฌ๐ญ, Unique Melody is giving your IEMs the ๐ซ๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ with our ๐…๐‘๐„๐„ ๐‘๐ž๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ซ๐›๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐‚๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ง! No matter how long you've had them, we'll bring them back to ๐ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž at ๐ง๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ!
Here's what we'll do:
โ€ข ๐’๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ค๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐’๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ž: Polish those shells until they ๐ ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฆ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ.
โ€ข ๐…๐ข๐ฑ ๐ข๐ญ ๐”๐ฉ: Say goodbye to cracks and wobbles, hello to ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฐ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐š๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ฒ.
โ€ข ๐‚๐จ๐ง๐ง๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐”๐ฉ๐ ๐ซ๐š๐๐ž: Upgrade your 2-pin or 4-pin to the ๐›๐ซ๐š๐ง๐-๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง!
โ€ข ๐‚๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ง ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐: Refresh your filters and sound tubes for crystal-clear audio.
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ! This limited-time offer is your chance to experience your IEMs like they were new for minimal costs. Contact ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž.๐ฃ๐ฉ@๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ.๐จ๐ซ๐  or uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com today!
P.S. Share this amazing deal with your fellow audiophiles!
Great initiative!

I had sent in my Fusang and Mest 2 because the sockets were a little loose. In addition to the work done on the sockets, they came back fully spruced up and polished! It was like getting back brand new pairs of customs. Great work from the UM team! :)

Feb 20, 2024 at 8:07 PM Post #7,221 of 7,310
the sockets were a little loose
This tends to happen with 2pin unfortunately. I wish all iems manufacturers can move on to p-ear connector.
p-ear is better for those who like cable rolling.
Since the spring component is on the cable connector side (instead of iem), it would be easier to replace when it's getting loose.

Feb 20, 2024 at 8:11 PM Post #7,222 of 7,310
This tends to happen with 2pin unfortunately. I wish all iems manufacturers can move on to p-ear connector.
p-ear is better for those who like cable rolling.
Since the spring component is on the cable connector side (instead of iem), it would be easier to replace when it's getting loose.
Yeah that or recessed 2 pin sockets. Flush mount makes absolutely no sense. They give us CIEM cable with flush mount connectors and the pins bend, the female side always get loose, just give us recessed sockets and everything is secure!

Feb 20, 2024 at 9:55 PM Post #7,223 of 7,310
Here's what we'll do:
๐ƒ๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ข๐ญ! This limited-time offer is your chance to experience your IEMs like they were new for minimal costs. Contact ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž@๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ๐จ๐๐ฒ.๐จ๐ซ๐  or service.eva@uniquemelody.org today!
P.S. Share this amazing deal with your fellow audiophiles!WeChat Image_20240220215254.jpg
Updated to the English poster so it's easier to read.

Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Feb 23, 2024 at 7:15 PM Post #7,224 of 7,310
Well folks I took the plunge and purchased the UM Mest MK3, only had a few hours with them so far, but really enjoying what I'm hearing . Looking for cable and tip recommendations, currently using EA Ares S x Cadmus Xmas cable and Spinfit W1 with them. I also have the EA Eros S and Ares S 8W

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2024 at 8:55 PM Post #7,225 of 7,310
Well folks I took the plunge and purchased the UM Mest MK3, only had a few hours with them so far, but really enjoying. Looking for cable and tip recommendations, currently using EA Ares S x Cadmus Xmas cable and Spinfit W1 with them. I also have the EA Eros S and Ares S 8W
Eros S 8W is one of my favorite cables with Indigo, MK3 isnt far behind.. I suspect you'll like that pairing.

Feb 24, 2024 at 8:37 PM Post #7,226 of 7,310
Well folks I took the plunge and purchased the UM Mest MK3, only had a few hours with them so far, but really enjoying what I'm hearing . Looking for cable and tip recommendations, currently using EA Ares S x Cadmus Xmas cable and Spinfit W1 with them. I also have the EA Eros S and Ares S 8W
I really like final audio tws tips, they are shorter than the e series tips but are incredibly soft so they form to my canals better than most tips. Here's my meat setup.

Attachments

• PXL_20240225_013542531.jpg
    PXL_20240225_013542531.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
Feb 25, 2024 at 2:43 PM Post #7,227 of 7,310
Hey, just wanted to post that because of the huge jump from MEXT (which I adored and still miss) to Indigo (which are quite honestly my all time favorites) , I've been convinced to scale up to the Multiverse Mentor which arrives on Tuesday. An absolutely well cared for, pristine set of Indigos is available now in the classifieds and through link in my signature. Thank you @UniqueMelody for making such outstanding, emotionally engaging IEMs.

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024 at 3:26 PM Post #7,228 of 7,310
Hey, just wanted to post that because of the huge jump from MEXT (which I adored and still miss) to Indigo (which are quite honestly my all time favorites) , I've been convinced to scale up to the Multiverse Mentor which arrives on Tuesday. An absolutely well cared for, pristine set of Indigos is available now in the classifieds and through link in my signature. Thank you @UniqueMelody for making such outstanding, emotionally engaging IEMs.
Having had the indigos for a month before buying the mentor u wonโ€™t miss them donโ€™t worry. Theyโ€™re in a different league imo. Iโ€™ve had mine for a year now and donโ€™t see myself ever selling them. Please post your impressions when u get them.

Feb 25, 2024 at 6:46 PM Post #7,229 of 7,310
Having had the indigos for a month before buying the mentor u wonโ€™t miss them donโ€™t worry. Theyโ€™re in a different league imo. Iโ€™ve had mine for a year now and donโ€™t see myself ever selling them. Please post your impressions when u get them.
They're not really comparable...one is the flagship the other is in the middle. Still, both can hold their own.

Feb 26, 2024 at 6:36 AM Post #7,230 of 7,310

I liked Indigo WAY more, one of my alltime favorites, soundwise. Mentor was really boring to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back