「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge
Dec 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #44,971 of 177,745
Does Deadly really have kidney stone (I'm hoping a no of course)

I still remember when my grandma had kidney stones. My mom said she had to undergo laser treatment to destroy the stones. And to get them out, you have to piss the stones out with blood and all...

Dont..wanna...think...about...it...uuugh...

Anyway, Oyasumi minna. Gonna wake up early and continue my Clannad VN again

Dec 17, 2012 at 12:51 PM Post #44,972 of 177,745

That stuff's great, I'm chugging along ATM.

Reminds me of vgperson's translated 2ch stories...

I want to read them again, if you have the link handy, post them in "The Comic Lounge"? (I changed the name...)

Dec 17, 2012 at 12:53 PM Post #44,974 of 177,745
Does Deadly really have kidney stone (I'm hoping a no of course)

I'm fine guys, it was a joke.

I drink lots and lots of water to stay hydrated while sipping the scotch. 
wink.gif

So the cable has a break near the strain relief, time to operate and play Doctor House.

Nurse, side cutters please.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:13 PM Post #44,980 of 177,745
Quote:

Off topic threads are the current FOTM.

Quote:

Mmm...

I think I'm well into overkill territory already, though. 
tongue.gif

:D:D

I've got a semi-dead AD700 here, it was my first decent headphone, I sold it to a friend.

It keeps on breaking up and distorting, I'll reflow the joints on the driver, but it's likely there's a break in the cable somewhere, fingers crossed.

LOLIIIIPOPPPPCHANNNNN. You look like a cute person again :x.

Quote:

I spend two hours every day commuting to Uni and back. I watch anime during that time.

Wb~. And What 2 hours. So long.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM Post #44,981 of 177,745
I didn't see that.  What are these smart drugs you've been using lately?

Caffeine, my good friend, lots of caffeine.

I spend two hours every day commuting to Uni and back. I watch anime during that time.

A real student uses that time to study!

I have a little over an hour of bus/train time and I use it to drill kanji or read untranslated manga. Quite often I also use the time to prepare for lectures (reading my notes and text book)

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #44,982 of 177,745
I didn't see that.  What are these smart drugs you've been using lately?

Caffeine, my good friend, lots of caffeine.

Nothing fancy then.

Anyone here  like Ginseng?  I bought a container of "Red Ginseng" at the chemist the other day, I took 5 pills at once to see if it does anything.  Then I think 2 or 4 the next day.  It does do something, I'm pretty sure, I feel funny.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:26 PM Post #44,983 of 177,745

So. You decided to come back.

A real student uses that time to study!

I have a little over an hour of bus/train time and I use it to drill kanji or read untranslated manga. Quite often I also use the time to prepare for lectures (reading my notes and text book)

Do you guys ever go to uni during rush hour? It's impossible to do any of those mentioned when I have to almost every day.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:33 PM Post #44,985 of 177,745
Do you guys ever go to uni during rush hour? It's impossible to do any of those mentioned when I have to almost every day.

I go to uni during rush hour every day. But usually I still have a place to sit. And drilling kanji can also be done while standing (since I use my phone).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back