Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon: February 10th, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2018 at 9:23 PM Post #151 of 287
I have two new 3 meter Sennheiser brand HD650 cables re-terminated balanced, and include a balanced to TRS 1/4”adapter. I’ll let em go at the meet for $30 each, which is pretty much my cost. Let me know if you are interested in a PM.

Feb 2, 2018 at 8:34 AM Post #152 of 287
Getting pretty excited about this meet. The last one was impressive and this one looks like it'll kick the other one's ass.

Anyone interested in hearing IEMs at all? I'll probably bring my Mojo/Andro combo and extra stock tips (I'll have to find some alcohol wipes), but I wasn't sure how IEMs fair at a meet like this.

Feb 2, 2018 at 12:05 PM Post #154 of 287
This is shaping up to be an incredible meet!

Very interested in hearing the Gilmore Lite. I almost picked one up on Massdrop, but wanted to hear it first.
@HeadAmpTeam Any chance you might bring any to sell?

Glad you'll get the chance to try it, we can definitely work something out :)

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Feb 3, 2018 at 5:54 PM Post #156 of 287
More stuff I am up for selling at the meet:

FiiO HS2 switch box (4 way 3.5mm stereo switch box): $30
Uptown USB Regen Amber: $100

Feb 3, 2018 at 6:34 PM Post #158 of 287
Hi everyone. New Head-fier planning to attend, coming down from the Sedona area. For certain, I'm bringing my Grado RS2es. Willing bring my Mimby/Magni 3 stack, but there seems like a lot of Schiit gear will be present.

Contemplating bring a Carver C-1 pre-amp, just recently completely rebuilt with upgrades to the sonic holography circuit, but I've got a few more tests to run to make it would be easy to set up for headphones (not 2CH).

Feb 3, 2018 at 7:32 PM Post #159 of 287
I might take the Fiio too.
OK! It will be at the meet

I also have a bunch of DiversiTech anti-vibration pads. These are 2" square and are designed for HVAC systems, but they work well for audio. They are pretty inexpensive, so I got a bunch to bring the per item shipping charge down. The blue one is supposed to provide a bit more anti-vibration, but effectively one is blue and one is brown.

They also work as spacers to give a stick more ventilation.

9936921_l.jpg
9936922_l.jpg

At any rate, I'll bring a 8 of each since I got too many. The blue ones are 62 cents each and the cork ones are 42 cents each. I've seen people sell these things for $25 for 4 and call them Audiophile quality. Sheesh.

If you want more, PM me and I'll bring more. I won't bring any change, so we can just use Paypal gift if you want any.

Used to reduce variation and as spacers:
9936923_l.jpg

Ok, I'm really busy for the next few days, and will leave on Friday for the drive, so I packed today. All ready for fun! The leather case is a Koss ESP 950, which I decided to bring too.

9936924_l.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 3, 2018 at 8:23 PM Post #160 of 287
OK! It will be at the meet

I also have a bunch of DiversiTech anti-vibration pads. These are 2" square and are designed for HVAC systems, but they work well for audio. They are pretty inexpensive, so I got a bunch to bring the per item shipping charge down. The blue one is supposed to provide a bit more anti-vibration, but effectively one is blue and one is brown.

They also work as spacers to give a stick more ventilation.

9936921_l.jpg
9936922_l.jpg

At any rate, I'll bring a 8 of each since I got too many. The blue ones are 62 cents each and the cork ones are 42 cents each. I've seen people sell these things for $25 for 4 and call them Audiophile quality. Sheesh.

If you want more, PM me and I'll bring more. I won't bring any change, so we can just use Paypal gift if you want any.

Used to reduce variation and as spacers:
9936923_l.jpg

Ok, I'm really busy for the next few days, and will leave on Friday for the drive, so I packed today. All ready for fun! The leather case is a Koss ESP 950, which I decided to bring too.

9936924_l.jpg
I could use 4 of them. How much are each?

Feb 3, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #162 of 287
Hi everyone. New Head-fier planning to attend, coming down from the Sedona area. For certain, I'm bringing my Grado RS2es. Willing bring my Mimby/Magni 3 stack, but there seems like a lot of Schiit gear will be present.

Contemplating bring a Carver C-1 pre-amp, just recently completely rebuilt with upgrades to the sonic holography circuit, but I've got a few more tests to run to make it would be easy to set up for headphones (not 2CH).

Cool, another Grado fan! I'm bringing my Grado-mod Spirit Labs Ragnar, you'll have to check it out. I'm interested in hearing your RS2e, as I have the GH1 and GH2 and want to see how it compares.

Feb 3, 2018 at 10:54 PM Post #163 of 287
If I go to the schiitsmeet, I have a MJO and gumby with gen 5 upgrade. The stack is
only 4 months old. Also I have an ELDAC and an ELAMP .

I also have a current LCD -2 and 3.. HD-650 and HIFIMAN HE-400.

If any one has an interest in any of this feel free to message me

I also have some beautiful tubes. I have bugle boys all the way up to Siemens CCa's.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018 at 11:58 AM Post #164 of 287

Do you happen to have another set of 8? Either blue or cork is fine. At any rate, thanks for sharing! Who doesn't love a cheap tweak?

I also have some beautiful tubes. I have bugle boys all the way up to Siemens CCa's.

Tubes! There will be lots of tube users at this thing, so I'd say definitely bring some of your favorites, plus any you might want to sell.

Less than a week now guys! Hypehypehypehype

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2018 at 12:23 PM Post #165 of 287
Do you happen to have another set of 8? Either blue or cork is fine. At any rate, thanks for sharing! Who doesn't love a cheap tweak?

Tubes! There will be lots of tube users at this thing, so I'd say definitely bring some of your favorites, plus any you might want to sell.

Less than a week now guys! Hypehypehypehype
Getting close! Pretty stoked as this has shaped up nicely!
Speaking of tubes, I’ll have a bunch for sale at the meet. Many different varieties and price ranges.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back