Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon: February 10th, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #121 of 287
Question,
Does anyone want to stay after the meet and have dinner/drinks or whatever?
Just getting a temp check to see if any interest. If there is, I will look around the area, close proximity to the hotel and make reservations for X amount of people.
I have been informed by my wife that I should have dinner with you all. So, I'm in, if there are others.

Also, if there is any interest in a Schiit MJ2 with WE396a tubes and LSST "tubes", please let me know. I'm thinking $900 for the whole set. Only reason I'm selling is that I'm building a Crack and I have a ZDT Jr on order. The Black Widow 2 is enough amp for me, and I will get tube goodness from these other two amps.

That means I'm selling a gumby and a Mjolnir 2, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
Jan 28, 2018 at 1:38 AM Post #124 of 287
Anyone bringing a Focal Clear?

If no one accquires a personal pair, I was thinking I might just hop over to Tempe LMC and see if we could borrow their demo. Not sure if it'll fly with the owner or not, though... The individual who usually mans that particular store will be out that weekend, I believe.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 12:48 AM Post #127 of 287
I'm in, flying in on the 10th at 7:40am and staying at the Super 8 down the way. @koover, my hotel is real close to Allanmarcus's, is it possible to get a ride as well? If not I'll grab an Uber to dinner (if we decide to go) and back to my hotel.

I'll be bringing a Jotty, my LCD-2C's and my Fostex TH-610's.

I'm excited to meet you all! :)

Jan 29, 2018 at 6:19 AM Post #129 of 287
I'm in, flying in on the 10th at 7:40am and staying at the Super 8 down the way. @koover, my hotel is real close to Allanmarcus's, is it possible to get a ride as well? If not I'll grab an Uber to dinner (if we decide to go) and back to my hotel.

I'll be bringing a Jotty, my LCD-2C's and my Fostex TH-610's.

I'm excited to meet you all! :)
No worries man, gotcha covered.
Count on “Koover Uber” to get you there.
Looking forward to meeting you too.

Jan 29, 2018 at 6:48 AM Post #130 of 287
INTEREST CHECK:

I may be selling my Focal Elear ($600) and (as Joe puts it) super duper modded Denon AH/D2000 (we can discuss $$$) or modded TH-X00 Purplehearts (we can discuss $$$) along with a bunch of tubes I’ll have there. I'll only sell one of the Fostex variants as I'm keeping one of them for my bass cannons.

You’ll be able to test them out along with any set of tubes.
Joe, can you list on the front page please? List as I have written it please.

I want to buy one of those Gumby’s that’ll be there if possible.

Edit: If I sell the Headphones, then I'll have a Mimby for sale too! :L3000:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back