Cayin N6ii, Unlimited Possibilities: a fully modularized smart DAP
Feb 2, 2024 at 12:39 AM Post #8,147 of 8,191
That depends of you, your iem or headphones ans synergy

Feb 2, 2024 at 12:45 AM Post #8,149 of 8,191
which amp is best if you like your music warm? the t01 seems to use same amp as a Cowon?
The beauty of n6ii, you can enjoy many different flavors, my favorite being R01.

Feb 6, 2024 at 4:58 AM Post #8,151 of 8,191
Feb 14, 2024 at 11:35 AM Post #8,152 of 8,191
I recently picked up an N6ii. Seems to be issues with Tidal. Half of the music i try to play in Tidal, comes up with an error nessage, itll say there was an unexpected error try again later with a series of numbers after the message. Tried uninstalling app and reinstalling, tried reset, ckearing cache. Is Tidal not really supported in this app anymore. I downloaded the app from the play store. Also tried Amazon music it was worse. Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks.

Feb 14, 2024 at 12:09 PM Post #8,153 of 8,191
I recently picked up an N6ii. Seems to be issues with Tidal. Half of the music i try to play in Tidal, comes up with an error nessage, itll say there was an unexpected error try again later with a series of numbers after the message. Tried uninstalling app and reinstalling, tried reset, ckearing cache. Is Tidal not really supported in this app anymore. I downloaded the app from the play store. Also tried Amazon music it was worse. Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks.
Get the UAPP player in the Google store. From within that app, you should be able to access Tidal. I use this app on Android players 99% of the time, not just for streaming (I use Qobuz).

Feb 14, 2024 at 2:49 PM Post #8,155 of 8,191
Fantastic, problem solved. Thanks a million. Sounds great now also. 😃😃😃😃👍
It's a great app, one I was happy to pay for - and the additional price to unlock the amazing parametric eq is worth it as well.

Feb 14, 2024 at 11:42 PM Post #8,156 of 8,191
It's a great app, one I was happy to pay for - and the additional price to unlock the amazing parametric eq is worth it as well.
+1 re UAPP. The other option I’ve used in N6ii is the native Roon app using the DAP as an endpoint via WiFi (you can select in Roon under setup). This allows me to use Roon’s DSP on N6ii. There is PEQ in UAPP; however I prefer bit-perfect mode in that app and to apply DSP via other means eg DSP in Mojo2 connected via LO from N6ii.

Feb 15, 2024 at 12:43 AM Post #8,157 of 8,191
+1 re UAPP. The other option I’ve used in N6ii is the native Roon app using the DAP as an endpoint via WiFi (you can select in Roon under setup). This allows me to use Roon’s DSP on N6ii. There is PEQ in UAPP; however I prefer bit-perfect mode in that app and to apply DSP via other means eg DSP in Mojo2 connected via LO from N6ii.
UAPP is not the only solution for sure. Also, Neutron player is similar in functions to UAPP, so may be worth a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back