Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 20, 2019 at 7:19 PM Post #22,696 of 33,689
I wish everyone would. Some people don't put in any info and then ask questions. It is always better if we know what those users already have. I love reading profiles... lol.

I usually do but last days i've received some stuff which i didn't add
Gonna add as soon as i have one free min tomorrow

Mar 20, 2019 at 7:24 PM Post #22,697 of 33,689
I usually do but last days i've received some stuff which i didn't add
Gonna add as soon as i have one free min tomorrow

I did not mean to rush you. :) I was just wishing more people would do theirs.

Mar 20, 2019 at 11:27 PM Post #22,699 of 33,689
I wish everyone would. Some people don't put in any info and then ask questions. It is always better if we know what those users already have. I love reading profiles... lol.

While I enjoy looking at profiles, your profile is a great way for me to check network speed as well. Oh that scrolling list. :laughing:

Mar 20, 2019 at 11:38 PM Post #22,700 of 33,689
The longer my profile gets, the closer to the poor-house I get... :wink:

Mar 21, 2019 at 2:20 AM Post #22,701 of 33,689
I heard the C10s get even better after 20- hr (ideally 100 hr) burn-in, if you believe in that sort of thing.

I have read it here, many people say that.
I think i'm gonna make them sound for 50-80hrs and then writing a more detailed review.

Mar 21, 2019 at 3:09 AM Post #22,702 of 33,689
I did not mean to rush you. :) I was just wishing more people would do theirs.

Your profile never ends lol
Seems like you've spent much time collecting all of those earphones. Good collection IMHO.
@HungryPanda should be a crazy modder anyway! :D

Mar 21, 2019 at 6:45 AM Post #22,703 of 33,689
guys does anyone have here channel imbalance issue one side is lower volume then the other ? does the mh755 has such issue in general because I read at some feedback at ebay they report the same at some pairs. My pair does sound good but only this problem makes me sad.. because the soundstage is very nice

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:42 AM Post #22,704 of 33,689
guys does anyone have here channel imbalance issue one side is lower volume then the other ? does the mh755 has such issue in general because I read at some feedback at ebay they report the same at some pairs. My pair does sound good but only this problem makes me sad.. because the soundstage is very nice
Can`t hear any channel imbalance with my legit MH755, even after modding into ZS4 shells.

Mar 21, 2019 at 7:59 AM Post #22,705 of 33,689

What did the seller say when you contacted them?

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:12 AM Post #22,706 of 33,689
For any Canadians Amazon.ca has the Auglamour AG-R8 (sold by Kinden) for $9.99. I purchased 2 of these from this seller when they were $19.99. This is a very well built earphone and the included case and 2 pin cable are worth the $9.99, The earphones themselves have a short nozzle so fit can be a challenge. I use the large KZ starlines and these work well for me giving a shallow seal similar to that you get with the NiceHCK EP10 Once you get a proper fit these sound good with a balanced or slight V shaped signature. B9 Scrambler has good review of this earphone here on head-fi.

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:21 AM Post #22,707 of 33,689
For any Canadians Amazon.ca has the Auglamour AG-R8 (sold by Kinden) for $9.99. I purchased 2 of these from this seller when they were $19.99. This is a very well built earphone and the included case and 2 pin cable are worth the $9.99, The earphones themselves have a short nozzle so fit can be a challenge. I use the large KZ starlines and these work well for me giving a shallow seal similar to that you get with the NiceHCK EP10 Once you get a proper fit these sound good with a balanced or slight V shaped signature. B9 Scrambler has good review of this earphone here on head-fi.

Good find! 10 bucks for the R8 is a great deal :)

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:27 AM Post #22,708 of 33,689

Wow, Amazon UK wants £29 pound which is $50 Canadian!

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:36 AM Post #22,709 of 33,689
My review of the Nicehck N3 is up on Head-Fi and my blog. My blog will contain additional comparisons.
My conclusion is that the N3 are a polarizing set of IEMs. They are astonishingly detailed but are bright out of the box and will not appeal to treble-sensitive folks or people who need a lot of bass. However, EQ will go a long way towards correcting the N3’s cold lower midrange and strident upper midrange. The materials used in the N3’s drivers are a revelation as far as speed and detail retrieval at this price point. Build quality is great and channel matching is spectacular. Recommended with reservations.
i also posted my impressions on the n3 here and on otto motor's site--for me, their sonic flaws outweigh their considerable virtues, but i suspect future iterations will be very interesting

Mar 21, 2019 at 8:39 AM Post #22,710 of 33,689
Your profile never ends lol
Seems like you've spent much time collecting all of those earphones. Good collection IMHO.
@HungryPanda should be a crazy modder anyway! :D

It is coming to an end. The reality is that I am running out of room to properly store anything. There will be no more headphones. I am trying to stop adding more IEMs.. I have so many good ones but was unable to resist certain recent deals plus I was given a few awesome gifts :)

Panda is a bit crazy and a bit of a modder... so...not sure when the earbud list will come to an end. I have a pair in my ears right now that I am unable to remove... so addicting. It is called the HungryPanda Pink Spirit because it is pink:) It uses the same drivers as the original HungryPanda Spirit. It is a one of.

10261345.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back