Cowon PLENUE M2 (Current Firmware and Manual Links in 1st post)
Apr 2, 2020 at 7:25 AM Post #496 of 545
Ok , I put a 400 gig SD card and its working perfectly.
20200402_192149.jpg
20200402_192253.jpg

Last edited:
Jul 14, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #498 of 545
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before, can you tell me how you number your songs when there are more than 9?
Because, as I am assuming you know, when there are like 14 songs, for example, numbers 10-14 come up first. And that is NOT where I want to start listening.
And when we finish listening to song 9 the DAP rolls to the next album (on play ALL) and not up to 10-14.
Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated. Especially so in case I am just doing something stupid, a real possibility.
On a serious note, we are safe and STILL in lockdown and very much enjoying having great music to listen to during the stress of these crazy times.
God Bless,
Wayne

Jul 14, 2020 at 9:25 PM Post #499 of 545
Hi guys, sorry if this has been asked before, can you tell me how you number your songs when there are more than 9?
Because, as I am assuming you know, when there are like 14 songs, for example, numbers 10-14 come up first. And that is NOT where I want to start listening.
And when we finish listening to song 9 the DAP rolls to the next album (on play ALL) and not up to 10-14.
Any and all suggestions will be very much appreciated. Especially so in case I am just doing something stupid, a real possibility.
On a serious note, we are safe and STILL in lockdown and very much enjoying having great music to listen to during the stress of these crazy times.
God Bless,
Wayne

I don't have M2 in particular but for Cowon DAP in general you could try to set the boundary to folder (from All/1/Folder button), playback mode to 'loop/repeat'

Have not noticed this problem but I tend to browse by folder and have all my tracks labeled with a leading zero (01, 02, etc...) it seems to play in correct order when I select from album browser as well- maybe something to do with how you have tagged track numbers?

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2020 at 8:20 AM Post #500 of 545
I don't have M2 in particular but for Cowon DAP in general you could try to set the boundary to folder (from All/1/Folder button), playback mode to 'loop/repeat'

Have not noticed this problem but I tend to browse by folder and have all my tracks labeled with a leading zero (01, 02, etc...) it seems to play in correct order when I select from album browser as well- maybe something to do with how you have tagged track numbers?
Thank you Raketen, that simple stroke of putting a 0 in front of the first 9 numbers seems to be the trick seems to do it. Leading zero as you called it. Simple as but I had not done so.
Thanks and happy listening, God Bless,
Wayne

Jul 15, 2020 at 12:55 PM Post #501 of 545
Thank you Raketen, that simple stroke of putting a 0 in front of the first 9 numbers seems to be the trick seems to do it. Leading zero as you called it. Simple as but I had not done so.
Thanks and happy listening, God Bless,
Wayne

If you have a lot of files like that you can try to batch edit them using a program like mp3tag (can be a bit tricky/easy to mess up- searching net for something along lines of 'leading zero mp3tag' should produce some advice).

Dec 1, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #502 of 545
Well guys I am back, still loving my Plenue M2 and using, enjoying it every single day. Would really have had a tougher time through this pandemic without it!!!!!
Just saw on the amazon that micro sd cards are now so reasonably priced for 512 GB. Has anybody tried one of these, will it work and play in the M2?????
Just checking, just dreaming.
God Bless,
Wayne

Dec 1, 2020 at 12:17 PM Post #503 of 545
Well guys I am back, still loving my Plenue M2 and using, enjoying it every single day. Would really have had a tougher time through this pandemic without it!!!!!
Just saw on the amazon that micro sd cards are now so reasonably priced for 512 GB. Has anybody tried one of these, will it work and play in the M2?????
Just checking, just dreaming.
God Bless,
Wayne
Im using a 400 gig card with no issues.
20191103_164131.jpg

Dec 9, 2020 at 12:24 AM Post #505 of 545
I just bought this for half it's original retail price, because the Plenue L is just too expensive. I'll have to wait til it's cheaper.
I love it . Mine has 18 hr battery life.

Dec 14, 2020 at 7:23 AM Post #506 of 545
20201214_201915.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back