Dec 10, 2009 at 4:21 PM Post #61 of 105
Hello Flavio,

The site shows my title as: "Sennheiser HD800, the"

While it should be:

"Sennheiser HD800, the Interpreter"

Best regards,
Tony

Dec 10, 2009 at 5:46 PM Post #63 of 105
Isn't headphoneaddict's title much longer than "sennheiser hd800, the interpreter"?
wink.gif

Dec 11, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #67 of 105
I was able to further refine my review slightly when I posted it here (I waited so Flavio T could have it exclusive for a little bit): Review: Sennheiser HD800 - no surprises here, but feel free to check it out - Head-Fi: Covering Headphones, Earphones and Portable Audio

It would be nice if there was a way to edit the reviews we submit at HeadphoneSolutions ourselves, so we don't have to trouble Flavio T when we find an error or omission. Anyway, thanks!

PS: Just noticed that my photos that I uploaded and didn't make it into the review are still not up. I PM'd Flavio a photo with the rough draft of my review before it was posted, and mentioned it was missing. I should go see if my photos made it into my Westone 3 review on the EarphoneSolutions website...

Dec 11, 2009 at 8:44 AM Post #69 of 105
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kpalsm /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Jeez HPA, creaming us is one thing, but then flipping us upside down and mopping up the mess with the hair on our heads is another!
wink.gif

LOL, never heard that one before. It would make a good quote for a sig line...
tongue.gif

As for my review - I wasn't planning on doing a review on HD800 and wanted to re-use one of my older reviews; but I went through all the gear they sell there and the HD800 made the most sense, so I did my HD800 review specifically for Flavio.

Dec 12, 2009 at 4:00 PM Post #72 of 105
You will have to a bit more patient... I have to drive the daughter to a b-day party...

End of the afternoon - Saturday - I should have this wrapped up. The winner has already been determined but we need to sync the announcement with Head-Fi, Twitter, Facebook and the website, so that's what I will be working on this Saturday.

Dec 12, 2009 at 6:34 PM Post #74 of 105
You can just give me the amp, and say you lost the one you were going to give away, I won't tell anyone. I swear =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back