Fujiya Headphone show Spring 2013
Jan 28, 2013 at 9:24 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 69

Sasaki

500+ Head-Fier
Hi all,
The next Fujiya headphone show(Spring) will be hold on May 11th Sat. This time is one day only but next fall show will be back to two days.
I reserved the HeadFi room again so don't worry about that. As for press passes and early entrance, it is still premature now. I will check it later and tell you again.
Sasaki

Jan 28, 2013 at 9:35 AM Post #2 of 69
Awesome! Thanks again. Pity about it being only one day. 

I'm going to stay until Monday again regardless time though so maybe we can have a dedicated Tokyo meet on Sunday somewhere and focus on the show on Saturday. What do people reckon?

Feb 24, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #4 of 69
Looking forward to attending.
smily_headphones1.gif

Mar 27, 2013 at 10:34 PM Post #5 of 69
Looking good. I am starting to know more about what items I want to try out and how to do it effectively.

Hopefully my wife can watch my son that day so I can give everything a good listen.

Mar 27, 2013 at 11:53 PM Post #6 of 69
Good timing to remind me of this. I'm just sorting out my annual timetable now (April to March).  Some of my Monday work moved to Tuesday this year so I can fly back on Monday and leave all Sunday free for extra fun and games.

I'm going to bring the Pico Power and Dragonfly at least and I'm going to ask Michael @ Centrance to bring an extra M8 or two as I'll probably buy one. I'll bring adaptors so it can be hooked up as a DAC. Does anyone want to listen to the WA7? Nathan has it atm...

Apr 1, 2013 at 5:08 AM Post #8 of 69
Sure. I was about to reply to your PM. It's a bit warmer than the ODAC. I'll bring all the small stuff, ie: all my portable crap. I'm thinking that, rather than bring any uber serious digital gear, I might see if I can't borrow something or just ask Nathan to bring the WA7 then take advantage of Fujiya Avic's return shipping arrangements.

Apr 15, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #9 of 69
I've started a public thread here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/660027/tokyo-fujiya-avic-spring-may-2013

I'm going to ask Michael @ Centrance to bring both iDevice and S/PDIF versions of the M8 as I want to buy one or the other and also use one as a DAC/amp in our room.

May 3, 2013 at 6:10 AM Post #12 of 69
Looking forward to it.Finally going to a show without my son so i do a proper listen.

It has taken me a few shows to learn how to get the most out of going.

May 7, 2013 at 6:24 AM Post #15 of 69
Me, as usual.

It looks like Jude hasn't been able to arrange t-shirts in time unfortunately. 
frown.gif

Is there anywhere that could print some t-shirts in 2 days in Tokyo?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back