Fujiya Headphone show Spring 2013
May 10, 2013 at 4:16 AM Post #47 of 69
Thanks once again Sasaki. My number is 080 3422 1314 if anyone ends up lost. Those of you with iPhones let me know what email address you use for Apple stuff and ill start a Find My Friends event if it is any help. You all can iMessage me at amos@amos.io too.

May 10, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #50 of 69
Quote:
I recommend you to go Shure first. SE846 audition needs ticket.

Indeed. Shure's house sound hasn't been good for me in the past, but I do want to try them first tomorrow morning. I'll need to if i want to beat the queue to them for sure.

May 10, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #52 of 69
Got back home after midnight but still planning to make it by 9am. And sure, first would be shure :) tired, time to sleep...

May 10, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #53 of 69
Chaps, sadly I will have to pull out of this one. My throat has gotten progressively worse overnight & since I started a new job last week, I should focus on recovering for that.

You folks enjoy the show. So bummed I can't join ya'll.

P.S. I'll have to pop in briefly before the show starts to drop off some stuff to Musica Acoustics but won't be hanging around.

GKanai, mind if I return you your C5 another day instead of leaving it in the HF room?

May 10, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #54 of 69
Boooo!!!

But understandable. It wont be same without your smiling face.
I woke up at 5am for some inane godawful reason.

I will be there, looking forward to trying out some gear.

May 11, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #56 of 69
Sasaki-san, many thanks again for the early access. It was a treat, by 11AM I just couldn't sample any gear... Never seen such long lines for some of the recent products (did fit ear release something, there was like a 10m line there!

I had to leave in the early afternoon, only said goodbye to Amos... Damon, I felt rude dropping the modded AK100 in your hands, I just did not feel comfortable leaving it in the room... Mike, it was nice to catch up with you even though too brief! Sean, missed to talk to you, hoping to catch up when you get better.

Will post my impressions later on in the appropriate thread, I focused on iems (Shure 846, JH13Pro, ES5, and a couple others...).

Arnaud

May 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #57 of 69
I also didnt get to try as much as i wanted but did my main aims.
Mainly meeting people was fun.
I will consolidate my impressions in the public thread later when my son falls asleep.

May 11, 2013 at 4:09 AM Post #58 of 69
Did you manage to compare the CLAS -dB/Rx Mk3 with the M8? I saw your thoughts in the M8 appreciation thread but noticed you tactfully left out a comparison.

May 11, 2013 at 4:20 AM Post #59 of 69
Did you manage to compare the CLAS -dB/Rx Mk3 with the M8? I saw your thoughts in the M8 appreciation thread but noticed you tactfully left out a comparison.
i didnt do it sorry.
Several reasons.
I felt a bit funny taking your gear out and about.
Also i would like to test clas plus several different amps to get a clear accurate picture against the hifi-m8 .

May 11, 2013 at 4:49 AM Post #60 of 69
i didnt do it sorry.
Several reasons.
I felt a bit funny taking your gear out and about.
Also i would like to test clas plus several different amps to get a clear accurate picture against the hifi-m8 .
That's ok, NP :). I'll give it a shot if it makes it to the stores.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back