Fujiya Headphone show Spring 2013
May 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM Post #33 of 69
No WA7 I'm afraid. We lent it to a member in Osaka. If there will be a system for sending and returning gear from the show in October I'll send it to that show maybe.

May 9, 2013 at 9:53 AM Post #35 of 69
I will shoot for 9am too then :).

I may be in the market for an iem, the shure announcement has me intrigued...

See you guys on saturday!

May 9, 2013 at 9:53 PM Post #38 of 69
I am going to shoot for 9am too.
I know where the front door is but may need guidance to the back door (fnarr fnarr) to receive my early entry press pass.

I sure we will have enough private gear and catch up chats to keep us busy in our head-fi room whilst the main people set them selves up.

*The virus that plagued my son and wife earluer in the week seems to have passed by, luckily I seemed to have dodged the bullet *touch wood.

May 9, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #39 of 69
I'll be there at 9am.

I didn't dodge the bullet. My daughter caught noro virus and passed it to me on Saturday. How the hell I managed to do a 12 hour day on Tuesday I don't know.

An awfully funny moment: On Sunday i was lying on the couch in a state of hell and watching my son playing. I thought "I hope he doesn't start throwing up." and a minute later he did!

May 9, 2013 at 10:08 PM Post #40 of 69
Congrats!  haha
Our doctor said it was the rota? roto virus so who knows could well have been the norovirus.

Last Sunday he started to be sick, after a big bowl of Udon of all things, the horror, the horror.

I have been doing lots of hand washing, trying not to touch my face and avoiding everything. Its like the movie contagion.
Oh well seems to have passed by.

Looking forward to catching up with you guys properly for a change (more time and no son to watch over this time).

May 10, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #41 of 69
I'm at the airport now and should be at my hotel around 6pm if anyone is up for dinner.

May 10, 2013 at 3:22 AM Post #42 of 69
I'm at the airport now and should be at my hotel around 6pm if anyone is up for dinner.
I finish work @ 6 pm, but I have to be home at 8 pm.

May 10, 2013 at 3:42 AM Post #44 of 69
Now I got three press passes and five exhibitor passes. So SLR people(Kubota, Amos and Sean) take press pass and the other takes exhibitor pass.
Actually no difference between them.

I placed all passes on the HeadFi HQ (1007) table. If you can not reach me tomorrow morning, tell office person at the back door you are the exhibitor. Then go up directly to the 1007.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back