New Site Platform Bug Reports and Feedback Thread
Jul 19, 2023 at 11:53 PM Post #1,021 of 1,045
I periodically cannot post in classifieds. The add button simply disappears. It seems to come back randomly. Thoughts?

Do you use any adblocker extensions?

Aug 17, 2023 at 3:56 AM Post #1,029 of 1,045
I have been experiencing this PM bug ever since the new platform started. Not sure if it is just me or there are other users as well.
An unread blank message has appeared in my inbox that I can't remove. I have reported this a few years ago but there was no progress.
It also happened 1 or 2 times that I just got thrown out of a conversion and without having the ability to view the last message. Not sure if these bugs were interconnected.

I have left all other conversations as of now.
So, if possible I would like to just have an account that is been reset with 0 messages in it to fix this.

Thank you in advance.

headfi.jpg

Aug 17, 2023 at 10:40 AM Post #1,033 of 1,045
Hi @padam,

I believe I've found and corrected the problem. Please let me know if you still have the erroneous message.

--Ryan

Aug 18, 2023 at 5:25 PM Post #1,035 of 1,045
Does the new classifieds system allow to add filters to search querys? Like searching for classifieds mentioning "Audeze" and listed in currency "USD" and sorted by "Date"?

@joe Also classifieds search results should show basic classifieds information like when browsing classifieds (Prefix, Currency, Condition, Negotiability, Ships to...)

Also, also, when browsing the root classifieds category, listed classifieds don't show which category they belong to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back