NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 21, 2017 at 9:13 PM Post #46 of 534
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what the heck! I very confuse....I see them myself right now but not on your copy past....is this happen too in first page? very frustrating!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's especially odd is that the pictures in the 2nd post are fine. Just the initial thread post and then the one I referenced. That's why I'd asked what you were trying to show because I wasn't seeing it. Seems like I'm not the only one either.

Dec 26, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #47 of 534
Dec 26, 2017 at 12:32 PM Post #48 of 534
2017 Newest xDuoo X20 High Fidelity Lossless Music DSD HIFI Mp3 Player DAP Support Apt-X Aptx Bluetooth 4.1 xDuoo X3 X10 X10T

HTB1wueOdBLN8KJjSZFPq6xoLXXa9.jpg
HTB1XfuRjH_I8KJjy1Xaq6zsxpXaD.jpg

HTB1c7GsjL6H8KJjy0Fjq6yXepXaL.jpg
HTB14N1ljMvD8KJjy0Flq6ygBFXaO.jpg
HTB1iM1IjMDD8KJjy0Fdq6AjvXXaX.jpg
HTB1jmVOjJzJ8KJjSspkq6zF7VXaj.jpg
HTB1RgGIjTvI8KJjSspjq6AgjXXaP.jpg
HTB1VgKIjTvI8KJjSspjq6AgjXXa5.jpg
HTB1w6dSjJfJ8KJjy0Feq6xKEXXao.jpg
HTB13C5AjLDH8KJjy1Xcq6ApdXXao.jpg
HTB1bvVVjTnI8KJjSszbq6z4KFXaE.jpg
HTB1tfL4iz3z9KJjy0Fmq6xiwXXan.jpg
HTB1VIFAjRDH8KJjSszcq6zDTFXaI.jpg
HTB1MzSHjNPI8KJjSspfq6ACFXXaa.jpg
HTB1Vq80cQfb_uJkSndVq6yBkpXaP.jpg
HTB1cy5ljMvD8KJjy0Flq6ygBFXav.jpg
HTB19kmXcPgy_uJjSZKzq6z_jXXaf.jpg
HTB1Q91ljInI8KJjSsziq6z8QpXa8.jpg
HTB1fWmsjIbI8KJjy1zdq6ze1VXad.jpg
HTB1b_eQjN6I8KJjy0Fgq6xXzVXaj.jpg

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #51 of 534
After my nano arrived today I'm in no way going to be a Guinea pig for the X20. We've been told numerous times by Chinese manufacturers that simple, to us, features their products lack are because their typical customer doesn't use a DAP like we do. So…

Please explain to me how any typical user, even if all they do is listen to songs, wants the first few seconds of every song cut off? There is absolutely no excuse for a product to be released in this awful condition.

It really is a shame. Its relatively lightweight considering the nice metal case. Has an excellent display and it uses a reasonable amount of it to show cover art unlike the NiNTAUS X10 which has the same size display yet shows art in a smaller size, although higher resolution, than the tiny players like the Benjie K9, K8 or T6. There is enough bass in the output that the bundled EP1 couldn't handle the output so I switched to a pair of Brainwavz B200. Since it was just a quick listen before I charged it I'm not sure if that's just a solid low end or exaggerated one. I couldn't find a way to force an update of the music database so I have no idea what will happen as I modify the SD card contents. I noticed that it automagically created a new database the first time I accessed a folder of song files on the SD card. On subsequent browsing nothing happened, even after I removed and reinserted the SD card. I'm in pain for the $75-ish I spent on this. The extra $10 for the bundled EP1 IEMs not so much. They sound decent for inexpensive earphones but they aren't special, see my comment about bass before. I'll still take the time to burn them in with pink noise and music before I make a full assessment.

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:33 PM Post #52 of 534
Yeah, I'm super drunk and even in this state I have the zx300 in my basket and the x20 has taken a back seat. They just dropped the ball and they dropped it hard with the nano and now they need a game changer from the x20. I just wonder what alex from alexmod was smoking when he promoted the nano in any way. I might not be in a hurry or any rush and still the response time of the nano is completely unacceptable

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:34 PM Post #53 of 534
Yo....isn't there hope with firmware update about this????????????

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #55 of 534
I forgot to add that not only does it not have gapless playback, not only does it cut off the first few seconds of every song but it makes an obnoxious clunky sound between tracks. Its not even quiet. In comparison the NiNTAUS X10 has a dead silent gap between the tracks, doesn't cut off the beginning of songs, still has a decent metal case and even comes with a tacky silicone sleeve and free earphones (comparable to the EP1 at a quick glance) and most insulting of all; costs $15-$20 less!

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:48 PM Post #56 of 534
Yo....isn't there hope with firmware update about this????????????
Well, considering that everyone is saying that the firmware is basically the same as the X10 but with some improvements I'd just point out that they're not offering a firmware update for the X10 yet they've had this in house for at least a month or so. How much work would it have been to roll the improvements made for the D3 back into the X10 firmware and release it.

So I'd guess that there won't ever be a firmware update for this $75 lemon. Really a shame. I love my X5 amp/DAC but then again it doesn't rely on software to work.

Dec 26, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #57 of 534
Well, considering that everyone is saying that the firmware is basically the same as the X10 but with some improvements I'd just point out that they're not offering a firmware update for the X10 yet they've had this in house for at least a month or so. How much work would it have been to roll the improvements made for the D3 back into the X10 firmware and release it.

So I'd guess that there won't ever be a firmware update for this $75 lemon. Really a shame. I love my X5 amp/DAC but then again it doesn't rely on software to work.

I talk about all of these issue-especially firmware that cause problems-to Xduoo before, look like they that record of this problem. Its-really-a-problem! I know for sure, firmware can really interfer with audio experience in a whole, every details are important, so, what you talk me about is not a little detail, its a BIG issue! They will solve this, if they dont, your are true: its a lemon. Nobody wanna get sec of their music loss, whole track is play or its not a reliable DAP. SO be sure, Xduoo will READ this and, I hope so, solve this.

Dec 26, 2017 at 7:23 PM Post #58 of 534
X20 looks nice. However, gapeless playback (without cue sheet) and smooth transition between tracks (no clicks and no cutoffs) are a must. I sold my X10 because of that issues. If not implemented on launch then forget about it. Xduoo it's known for lack of software support and solving bugs.

Any info on output impedance?

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2017 at 7:52 PM Post #59 of 534
X20 looks nice. However, gapeless playback (without cue sheet) and smooth transition between tracks (no clicks and no cutoffs) are a must. I sold my X10 because of that issues. If not implemented on launch then forget about it. Xduoo it's known for lack of software support and solving bugs.
I don't know if there will even be solid cue sheet support. I manually created a cue sheet for a YouTube video of a Mumford & Sons concert in Reading. I grabbed just the mp3 sound versus the whole video. Then since someone was nice enough to give the song timings I was able to easily create a cue file. It worked in other software players I've tested it on along with the Shanling M1 (which is quite a bit more expensive than the D3). I plan to copy the file pair (mp3, cue) to other players like Benjie K9, T6 NiNTAUS X10 and other AGPtEK players just to see which do cue files simply. That is to say just a mp3 and cue file with the same name in the same directory, no more effort than that expended.

The Xduoo Nano D3 did not recognize the cue file. For that matter it didn't even recognize the album art. So yet another failure. :cry: I really feel cheated on this purchase.

Dec 26, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #60 of 534

Any info on output impedance?
GetFileAttachment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back