NEW XDUOO X serie DAP-X20, X10+ & X3+. XDUOO Are on FIRE!!!

What would be an interesting feature to have in a TOTL Xduoo DAP?

• Dual hifi DAC

• More internal memory

• changeable battery

• more DAC filter for soundsignature

• changeable amps

• android touchscreen

• wifi & bluetooth

• USB DAC

• radio

• xlr balanced output

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 26, 2017 at 10:20 PM Post #61 of 534
I am thinking about getting an Xduoo dac/amp, but no more DAP players from them. I have the X10 from them, and it sounds great, but I just wished it would do gapless, and support more dsd file formats.

Dec 27, 2017 at 4:29 PM Post #62 of 534
@Nymphonomaniac can't see your picture.

Screenshot_20171227-182709.png

Dec 27, 2017 at 6:29 PM Post #63 of 534
I've been spending a bit more time listening to the Nano D3. Very frustrating. The sound seems very good but the UI limitations steal away any happiness that brings. I'm pretty sure from listening that the software starts, reads 1 song and plays it then stops. Repeat for the next song to be played. I say this because I'm convinced that the clunk I hear between tracks is the power amplifier turning off. That and I've heard the very end of songs getting cut off. This doesn't always happen. The few seconds missing from the beginning of songs always happens.

Dec 27, 2017 at 11:39 PM Post #64 of 534
Dec 27, 2017 at 11:41 PM Post #65 of 534
I've been spending a bit more time listening to the Nano D3. Very frustrating. The sound seems very good but the UI limitations steal away any happiness that brings. I'm pretty sure from listening that the software starts, reads 1 song and plays it then stops. Repeat for the next song to be played. I say this because I'm convinced that the clunk I hear between tracks is the power amplifier turning off. That and I've heard the very end of songs getting cut off. This doesn't always happen. The few seconds missing from the beginning of songs always happens.

Should receive my D3 tomorrow, will share my toughs....and we can continu conversation about D3 in the ''Xduoo nano D3'' thread, it will be more appropriate so this X20-X10+ and X3+ thread do not became too confusing!
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/xdu...256-portable-dap-info-and-impressions.867276/

Dec 28, 2017 at 3:20 AM Post #66 of 534
X20 is based on the Ingenic x1000 MCU and Hiby Player software (such a Shanling M1, M2s, M3s, Cayin N3, etc), so I hope that all good features including OTG, USB-DAC, Bluetooth, Hiby Link, no pitch errors and so on will appear in x20's firmware.
I'll give it a try...

Last edited:
Dec 28, 2017 at 8:32 PM Post #69 of 534
I'll consider trying the X20 if Xduoo gives me a $80 credit for the piece of garbage Nano D3 they sold me. Not otherwise.

I read your woes. Not good. Can you return it?

Xduoo is a strange company.

Dec 29, 2017 at 1:50 AM Post #71 of 534
I would return mine if it was financially viable, but the post office has a policy that prohibits shipping stuff with batteries inside - I have to thank exploding electronics like samsung note 7 for that. And I can't remove the battery coz this means I tempered with it and no seller will accept it back.

So if I ship it back I have to use dhl, fedex or ups and they want more than 100 bucks for the shipping to China, which defeats the purpose of the whole venture.

Dec 29, 2017 at 1:57 AM Post #72 of 534
At least the US Post Office isn't that restricted:

Only lithium cells and batteries that are properly installed in the equipment they are intended to operate may be sent internationally or to APO/FPO/DPO locations if not restricted or prohibited by the destination country. Lithium batteries packed with, but not installed in, equipment and lithium batteries sent separate from equipment are prohibited. Damaged or recalled batteries are prohibited and may not be mailed internationally under any circumstances.

So that means if its a factory installed battery, and all these players pretty much have that, it can be shipped back. Now just to figure out how much?

Jan 1, 2018 at 1:17 PM Post #73 of 534
I wonder if portable daps have to worry about battery life. And I remember someone saying the amps are very inefficient at low power and reaches maximum efficency at maximum power out. I know my Benjie X1 frustratingly sometimes goes into screen off mode just a tad bit too fast. But I can not complain about battery life though.

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018 at 5:22 AM Post #74 of 534
A simple but customizable one, like 7 or 10 band EQ with slider, like iBasso DX200, Hidizs AP60, and FiiO X1/3/5/7, etc.

NOT just generic "bass, midrange, treble".

And it would be very helpful to save profiles, such as settings for different headphones. Like custom EQ settings for AKG-K5, and another custom EQ settings for Fidelio X2, and another custom EQ setting for Superlux HD668B, etc. Like Rockbox can do, and also such as this FiiO X5:

Is that an x5ii? what theme is that? custom firmware?

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2018 at 6:25 AM Post #75 of 534
Is that an x5ii? what theme is that? custom firmware?

No clue, just a stock image I found via Google. That custom EQ image (and other near-identical images from what I assume is YouTube thumbnails) are common though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back