Obscure Chinese DAPs
Jun 1, 2017 at 6:59 PM Post #2,866 of 8,132
confucious. Well I mean it doesn't get more obvious, does it, just look at the font on the player, comic sans.

dont even.jpg

Jun 2, 2017 at 12:30 PM Post #2,869 of 8,132
Need some talking-out-of-ordering-yet-another DAP ...

I already have the Shanling M1 coming in the mail .. and the Benjie T6 ... 2 nice small BT capable players ... I find the FIIO X1 too big ...
Now, somehow the Hidizs AP60 still tickles my fancy ... and I don't know why, can it do anything the Shanling can't? Am I just a hoarder? (yes!)

Any other cool, recent, small player I need to know about? ... I need help ... :D

Jun 2, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #2,870 of 8,132
Need some talking-out-of-ordering-yet-another DAP ...

I already have the Shanling M1 coming in the mail .. and the Benjie T6 ... 2 nice small BT capable players ... I find the FIIO X1 too big ...
Now, somehow the Hidizs AP60 still tickles my fancy ... and I don't know why, can it do anything the Shanling can't? Am I just a hoarder? (yes!
Any other cool, recent, small player I need to know about? ... I need help ... :D

Cayin N3 , Shanling M2S , Onkyo DP-S1/Pioneer XDP 30R(expensive). And if you are ok with a small OLED screen , Xunsound Xs01 (opamp rollable) & fantastic sound quality.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2017 at 10:06 PM Post #2,875 of 8,132
Cayin N3 , Shanling M2S , Onkyo DP-S1/Pioneer XDP 30R(expensive). And if you are ok with a small OLED screen , Xunsound Xs01 (opamp rollable) & fantastic sound quality.

Thanks! I was just made aware of the Shanling M2S a few days after I had ordered the M1 ... but I am actually ok with the smaller form factor / screen & 50$ cheaper. The Xunsound looks very interesting, though knowing me, I will never get into that opamp rolling. I actually prefer smaller OLED screens ...

Was looking for something small, fun, in gum stick size, already have the Benjie N9000 ... and sheepishly ordered a Geruida iPod shuffle 1st gen look alike (cheap and good memories) we shall see :) If bad, the kid can have it :D

Jun 2, 2017 at 11:03 PM Post #2,876 of 8,132
The little birdy happen to say what's upgraded? Or how long until the near future?:beyersmile:
"Upgraded in all aspects" is what I was told.
would that be the T8 or M36 ??? :) just ordered the T6 ...
That would be the T6/Rocker. I don't know if the Benjie variant is getting any of those upgrades.

Jun 3, 2017 at 5:11 PM Post #2,878 of 8,132
Benjie S5 and Xduoo X2 in my book ... but you can possibly get nicer ones (like bigger screen and such) under 100. i.e. for 41$ the Benjie T6 has BT (can't say anything about SQ, still waiting for that one)

Why get the Xduoo X2, when the X3 can be had for a few dollars more - better sound, more power, Rockbox port, etc? Gearbest regularly sells it for low to mid-$70 (shipped) range.

Jun 3, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #2,880 of 8,132
So Xduoo x3 will be better than colorfly c3?

I don't know anything about the Colorfly C3, but I can tell you that the X3 is better than the X2 because I have personal experience with them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back