Rate the video games you're currently playing
Aug 6, 2014 at 12:10 AM Post #4,546 of 6,947
  The Last of Us Remastered looked awesome. Sadly, it's only PS3/4 exclusive, which is a huge NOPE. Sure, I do have a PS3, but I wouldn't want to waste my money on a game I'd probably ragequit on because I can't aim at a zombie right. I admit, I'm horrible when it comes to console shooters.

Definitely worth getting, and it's not really that hard game. I finished my first playthrough on hard, and didn't have any major trouble until the last few hours of the game. Also there isn't that much shooting in the game, mostly sneaking behind enemy backs and surprising them with bricks etc.

Aug 13, 2014 at 7:19 AM Post #4,547 of 6,947
I'm also hopeless at shooters - to the point where my friends laugh at my incompetence and toy with me quite a bit. But playing the game on easy was not impossible or near the hardest time I've ever had - sure I stuffed up more than a few times - but it was definitely an enjoyable experience overall. I think playing Starlancer, Sins of a Solar Empire and Total war has made me more patient than some people though. Don't lose hope that you won't be able to finish it.

Aug 14, 2014 at 7:00 AM Post #4,548 of 6,947
got a vita recently.

loaded chrono trigger, final fantasy 6, 10 HD, 9, tactics, persona 3 portable, vagrant story, chrono cross. Am in jrpg heaven right now. got most of them from psn sale recently.

haven't played any of them before.  square sure has amazing history.

also recently finished FF 12. 9/10. Very well done all around from deep systems to graphics and exploration to music and story. 

Aug 14, 2014 at 10:34 PM Post #4,550 of 6,947
I just got Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix and Final Fantasy X/X2 HD Remaster (Im from that generation born 1990 so these are my favorites; X2 kinda sucks though). I have to get back to FF7 before I start these new games though... then get to the 50 games in my Steam library... then I wonder why I dont have enough of the ladies in my life 
biggrin.gif

Aug 18, 2014 at 6:37 AM Post #4,552 of 6,947
Dota 2: 9/10 great game, good fun to play with friends
World of tanks: 10/10. What could be more fun then driving huge tanks blowing each other up :)

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:14 AM Post #4,553 of 6,947
  Dota 2: 9/10 great game, good fun to play with friends
World of tanks: 10/10. What could be more fun then driving huge tanks blowing each other up :)

I also play WoT which server you play on?

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:21 AM Post #4,554 of 6,947

I also play WoT which server you play on?

The American server usually play on NA West, I am an Australian so I should be on the Sea but already has a couple tier tens and didn't want to change :p

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:29 AM Post #4,555 of 6,947
The American server usually play on NA West, I am an Australian so I should be on the Sea but already has a couple tier tens and didn't want to change :p

Damn it! So many Aussies play on the NA server. I'm on the SEA server.

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:34 AM Post #4,556 of 6,947
Damn it! So many Aussies play on the NA server. I'm on the SEA server.

Aw man, that sucks, was looking forward to finding a new platoon buddy. :)

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #4,557 of 6,947
Aw man, that sucks, was looking forward to finding a new platoon buddy. :)

I know exactly what you mean. Its hard to find WoT players to plat with. I just joined an Aussie clan, my first clan. For the few months I've been playing I've been a lone wolf. Its heaps more fun playing with someone who you know will back you up.

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:50 AM Post #4,558 of 6,947
I know exactly what you mean. Its hard to find WoT players to plat with. I just joined an Aussie clan, my first clan. For the few months I've been playing I've been a lone wolf. Its heaps more fun playing with someone who you know will back you up.

Not wrong there, our whole family play it, so we all press battle at the same time and have a bit of a rivalry its great. I recently left the clan i was in because I stopped playing it for a while, what tier are you up to, I think i have a SEA account with a tier 5 :p

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:55 AM Post #4,559 of 6,947
Not wrong there, our whole family play it, so we all press battle at the same time and have a bit of a rivalry its great. I recently left the clan i was in because I stopped playing it for a while, what tier are you up to, I think i have a SEA account with a tier 5 :p

Slowly working my way through T7. My main tanks are the SU152, IS, and KV3. I've also got the hellcat, the flakbus, Matilda, and some Japanese tank.

Aug 18, 2014 at 7:59 AM Post #4,560 of 6,947
Slowly working my way through T7. My main tanks are the SU152, IS, and KV3. I've also got the hellcat, the flakbus, Matilda, and some Japanese tank.

very nice, on the America server I have done close to 14k battles.... and have the m48 patton, e3, t57 heavy and nearly e5
If you ever want just add beast994 to your friends list and i can roll
in my little Matilda black prince, on the sea account.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back