Sennheiser MOMENTUM True Wireless 4
Mar 4, 2024 at 10:55 PM Post #31 of 127
What tips does everyone use, if not the OEM? Is it considered a short nozzle, insertion~wise?

It is a short nozzle for sure.
You can see it here compared to a FH3, for reference.

IMG_5047.jpeg

Mar 5, 2024 at 2:56 PM Post #33 of 127
Mar 5, 2024 at 2:57 PM Post #34 of 127
I use the new Symbio W with my MTW3 and 4.

Also I think my phone call issues may have to do with my pixel 8 pro. Anybody else have the latest Pixel generation?

Mar 7, 2024 at 7:04 AM Post #38 of 127
Anyone else having issues with slight white noise in Teams meetings (MacOS)?
I tried them today in Teams, but windows version on work laptop.
I did not run into any issues, but I always mute myself when I'm not speaking.

This being said, I can see the mics being too sensitive and catching background noise from the environment, so it might also be dependant on how noisy yours is.

Mar 7, 2024 at 3:32 PM Post #39 of 127
Today I got the next update for Android QPR3 beta and now my buds auto-connect to my Pixel 8 pro. Will have to test phone call quality over the next few days. So I'm still on Beta, but now the latest one.

Mar 7, 2024 at 3:45 PM Post #40 of 127
I’d like to try them. Is sizing accurate?

Yes. I am Medium in almost all of so many different tips I have, and same with the Symbio W.

Mar 9, 2024 at 7:07 PM Post #42 of 127
Hi

Can anyone compare the MTW4's with the Sony wf-1000xm5's? I lost my in ear Sens CX plus's and replaced them with the Sony XM4's and Galaxy bud 2's. The sound is ok on the XM4's, but having severe issues with battery life. The Sony's seem to have very variable battery life and one side has less capacity than the other. The Samsungs are more neutral but just too low volume for me. Also I find the Sony software to be incredibly janky, takes hours to update and very little eq.

How do the MTW4s compare to the Sony's? I am presuming they sound fairly similar but that maybe the software is better and with better eq. FYI noise cancellation is irrelevant to me, I prefer to noise cancel the old fashioned way, with great fitting ear tips. Many thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back