Spirit Torino Valkyria
Feb 5, 2021 at 10:16 AM Post #17 of 1,010
Yes, of course, it's a very complex thing to be able to put together probably the best things that are in the headphone-world today, but maybe we can.
By the end of the month this will be possible, and then we will really understand how Valkyria sounds...

I saw on the website there’s this new pad with ventilation holes which can be closed to tailor the sound. Is this what you have with the Twin Pulse? Also, which aspect of the sound do you think the Twin Pulse is better than Susvara? Thanks

Feb 5, 2021 at 10:52 AM Post #18 of 1,010
HI,
the pads with ventilation holes are only available for the Titan, which is a class lower than the Twin Pulse which has 2 drivers in the isobaric chamber, such as valkyria, which however has even better drivers, I remind you that the drivers are exclusively made by Nhoord.
Twin Pulse has Dekoni pads, a spare torque for about 150€. They were chosen after CEO Andrea Ricci was made to try different versions, even in leather, this now definitive solution is a huge pad, excellent in-house, which helps to provide a very extensive and deep headstage.
Compared to Susvara I find a more realistic sound, the instruments sound as they should be in reality, without additions of coloring, the Susvara is a fairly colorful headset, you understand it because the records all sound good and without defects, imho by the way.

Feb 5, 2021 at 11:53 AM Post #19 of 1,010
Hello and thank you for having this thread.

Am looking always for HPs with realistic sound/tone. And this might be it (without the Susvara price).

Any amp pairings that are note worthy? Am thinking of a Pathos Inpol Ear this year.

Will keep watching this thread.

Feb 5, 2021 at 2:09 PM Post #21 of 1,010
soon a party with Riviera Aic10, Rogue Audio RH5, Abyss 1266, Abyss Diana, Spirit Torino Twin Pulse and the new Valkyria, stay tuned!!!!

Inviti gli americani e noi niente.
Ti mando De Luca col lanciafiamme :L3000:

Feb 5, 2021 at 2:58 PM Post #22 of 1,010
Eh si! Non è giusto! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2021 at 5:21 PM Post #23 of 1,010
I saw on the website there’s this new pad with ventilation holes which can be closed to tailor the sound. Is this what you have with the Twin Pulse? Also, which aspect of the sound do you think the Twin Pulse is better than Susvara? Thanks
These are the new pads (for Twin Pulse & Valkyria)

Feb 5, 2021 at 7:09 PM Post #24 of 1,010
Feb 27, 2021 at 11:27 AM Post #25 of 1,010
Feb 28, 2021 at 4:36 AM Post #26 of 1,010
Welcome VALKYRIA, let's start from the end: CHAPEAU!

From the very first notes it surprises for his sensational aptitude in reproducing all music in a essentially perfect way.

I would say it's like when you travel in a top class car, built with no compromises: the route is the same, it is the journey that is very different.

A bit like the pleasure you get in the back seat of a Rolls-Royce, at a constant speed of 250 km per hour (in Germany, where you can 😉), with the exclusive sensation of travelling at the right speed and fully enjoying the comfort and any views.

With HER in your ears, every instrument is exactly where you expect it to be: up, down, right, left, above, below, forward, back ... enveloping the listening discreetly and without flaws, all according to the registration.

And when I write each instrument, I mean also those that in other listenings were difficult to identify, in the background, hidden, and that instead with HER are very present, with the exact importance that those who recorded the piece wanted to give them.

Beyond three-dimensionality.

Beyond the scene and the stage.

And there are no "Huh but ....".

Each frequency is masterfully reproduced at any volume (even if the right volume "is that of the event" as Maestro Andrea Ricci says).

It is the headphones for music, whatever it may be.

I drive it with AUDION HP1 30TH Anniversary Edition amplifier with 300B EAT tubes upgrade (listen to believe 😉), DAC R7HE + digital interface di20HE (Audio-gd), signal cables and power supply from TIGLON (top TPL 2000): a combination that also impressed Andrea (and I'm proud of it!).

My humble opinion not as a technician but as an enthusiastic headphones lover:

CHAPEAU VALCHYRIA,

CHAPEAU ANDREA RICCI,

CHAPEAU SPIRIT TORINO!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x05pyyxxs2p0r1w/bb323ca7-bc49-4e29-b65b-43dd11e06b1c.jpg?dl=0

Feb 28, 2021 at 6:37 AM Post #27 of 1,010
My pictures....

Attachments

• IMG_4611.JPG
    IMG_4611.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4625.JPG
    IMG_4625.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 0
Feb 28, 2021 at 7:02 AM Post #28 of 1,010
Welcome VALKYRIA, let's start from the end: CHAPEAU!

From the very first notes it surprises for his sensational aptitude in reproducing all music in a essentially perfect way.

I would say it's like when you travel in a top class car, built with no compromises: the route is the same, it is the journey that is very different.

A bit like the pleasure you get in the back seat of a Rolls-Royce, at a constant speed of 250 km per hour (in Germany, where you can 😉), with the exclusive sensation of travelling at the right speed and fully enjoying the comfort and any views.

With HER in your ears, every instrument is exactly where you expect it to be: up, down, right, left, above, below, forward, back ... enveloping the listening discreetly and without flaws, all according to the registration.

And when I write each instrument, I mean also those that in other listenings were difficult to identify, in the background, hidden, and that instead with HER are very present, with the exact importance that those who recorded the piece wanted to give them.

Beyond three-dimensionality.

Beyond the scene and the stage.

And there are no "Huh but ....".

Each frequency is masterfully reproduced at any volume (even if the right volume "is that of the event" as Maestro Andrea Ricci says).

It is the headphones for music, whatever it may be.

I drive it with AUDION HP1 30TH Anniversary Edition amplifier with 300B EAT tubes upgrade (listen to believe 😉), DAC R7HE + digital interface di20HE (Audio-gd), signal cables and power supply from TIGLON (top TPL 2000): a combination that also impressed Andrea (and I'm proud of it!).

My humble opinion not as a technician but as an enthusiastic headphones lover:

CHAPEAU VALCHYRIA,

CHAPEAU ANDREA RICCI,

CHAPEAU SPIRIT TORINO!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x05pyyxxs2p0r1w/bb323ca7-bc49-4e29-b65b-43dd11e06b1c.jpg?dl=0
Apologies for the off topic but what are your thoughts on the Audion HP1, what amps have you had previously?

Feb 28, 2021 at 7:18 AM Post #30 of 1,010
Apologies for the off topic but what are your thoughts on the Audion HP1, what amps have you had previously?
I tested it with Audion Hp1 and Audio-gd Master 9 side by side. In my opinion, Valkyria behaves excellently with both. It means that it lives of its own light and enhances the characteristics of the amplifier to which it is combined (clearly suitable for the category of headphones). Personally I love the sound of the Audion HP1 especially with 300B EAT tube upgrades with all headphones, with Valkyria it's love at first sight!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back